Is there somewhere I can check delve runs for the week?

I have 3 slots unlocked. Two are max tier but one is tier 1. I know I’ve run a couple tier 8s in the last slot but cant recall how many. Is there somewhere where I can actually see a list of what I have run? Maybe I’m blind but as far as I can tell its doesn’t show anywhere.

1 Like

The magic number is 8.

Yeah but have I ran a 5 or 6 or 7. Specifically at tier 8. I cant recall. I might run one more if its 7 but I’m delved out to be honest and I wont be running 3 more for that last slot.

1 Like

I think the vault shows what tier the gear you’ll get is. If that’s what you want to know.

1 Like

Ultimately, you need to run 8 Delves of the same tier to get all Vault slots of equal tier, I think its 2, 4, 8 (6 maybe? I wasn’t paying attention)

1 Like

No I have 2 vaults slots unlocked at max tier. The LAST slot is unlocked but its tier 1. So maybe Ive done 5 level 8 delves and the rest are world quest. I just want to know how many more tier 8 delves I would have to run. Similar to the M+ window which shows your max key for the week. Is there anywhere that shows you have run 5-6-7 or whatever tier so and so delvs.

Three.

The only amount of runs you have to do for any Tier is eight. So, if you run five Tier 8 delves and unlock two slot for D8 Gear, you need to run three more Tier 8 Delves to unlock the final slot for D8 gear.

1 Like

Yea, 3 sounds right.

So I take it this is a no then. The delves run for the week are invisible except for the great vault.

2 Likes

All you have to do is look in your vault?

You aren’t understanding. The vault says complete 8 delves or world quests. It IS unlocked at tier 1 with a check mark. It says complete a tier 2 delve to increase to 587. But I’ve run say 6 delvs at tier 8 ( I cant recall how many more then 4 I ran this week). That means I need 2 more at tier 8. You cant check anywhere how many Tier 8s you have run for the week because the vault is already unlocked with world quests.

All I know is I’ve run more then 4 but less then 8 and there is no way to check because the 3rd vault slot is already unlocked with world quests. So I am asking is there a way to check other then the vault but it isn’t fit for this purpose.

4 Likes

But it doesn’t matter. The vault slots will always upgrade to correspond with the highest level of content you’re doing.

So all you have to do is complete 8 Tier 8 Delves to upgrade all three slots to give you Delve 8 gear. That’s all you need. You’re overthinking this.

Well yeah lol

But I dont want to run 3 more. But if I have done 7 I might run one more. LOL it matters to me. So I want to check how many tier 8s I have run this week.

Im not overthinking I want to know how many tier 8s I have run this week and the vault isnt doing it.

8 Likes

Then you don’t want all three slots to give you Delve 8 loot. The amount is static. All you need is eight.

You arent understanding. lol

5 Likes

what does it say when you mouse over your third slot in the vault screen?

for me, for example, i’ve done 1 World Activity (the boss) and 1 delve, and when i mouse over the first slot it says

“To improve to item level 587:
Complete a Tier 2 Delve or higher to increase this reward’s item level.”

Thats what my last slot says and I know Ive done more then 4. But did I do 5, 6 or 7? I think I did 6. But there has been a lot going on so I don’t know.

My last slot says and I have done more then 4 tier 8 delves.

“To improve to item level 587:
Complete a Tier 2 Delve or higher to increase this reward’s item level.”

What does it say? “Thats” isn’t relevant or descriptive here, it should tell you “Complete a tier x delve or higher to increase…” so what does it specifically say.

Either way isn’t your argument a bit moot? You need to do more, so keep doing delves until it’s maxed?

I don’t think it tells you until you hit 8, I’ve looked too. Would be a nice QoL feature

4 Likes

Its not moot at all. Like I said before. If I ran 7 already I might run 1 more. But if it’s 5, I wont bother. You absolutely should be able to check what you have run this week. Same as M+ same as raid lockouts. It would be simple if the last row was just delves but it isn’t it has world quests.

The raid row has a list of the bosses and what difficulty you ran them on so you can see what is required.

4 Likes