Is there a future for Human nations?

The forsaken should’ve thought of that before starting hostilities with their neighbor. This whole situation is on the forsaken. The gilneans owe them NOTHING

1 Like

That doesn’t make it preferable to have a continued indefinite state of war with the Germans. Oops, I mean “Forsaken”.

That is what we have in the Middle East…

1 Like

You don’t make peace with terrorists. You kill them all.

And “terrorist” seems to mean “every civilian in that other land”?

Concerning the forsaken? Yes

Just to say: According to Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms, Stromgarde is fully rebuild and Danath is in charge of the place.

The Alliance version of Arathi is currently the situation depicted in the book so technically, Stromgarde as it is after the war exist in game.

Realisticly, the only way to have peace with the Forsakens is to right the wrongs.
I mean by that to have Gilneas and the Silverpines forest officialy retaken by the gilneans and the forsakens to abandon what’s left of their settlements in these areas.

1 Like

Well, I have to say that if playing a Worgen means hating people simply for who they were made to be, rather than anything they did, then I would never play one.

1 Like

Getting back their lands they lost in the war would seem to be a minimum. I could see them getting back the lands the abandoned when they built the wall since the people from there are part of what we call the “Gilneas”.

The forsaken and the Horde are involved in the destruction of several kingdoms and numerous mass slaughters of innocents.
The hate that the Alliance should reserve for the Horde and its races like the Forsaken is not because of what they look like, but what they have done. Repeatedly.

5 Likes

The forsaken literally blighted and started a war on the gilneans first. The fact that you actually think the forsaken did nothing wrong is just pathetic

3 Likes

If only there was a permanent version of this ingame that wasn’t constantly changing with the warfront.

1 Like

Yeah ok but cool orange bandana thugs for the Horde when ???

The current stromgarde looks atrocious, I wish they just reskinned the old one to something less… ruinous.
Why is it one guy in his spare time can do what Blizzard with millions in their budget can’t do?

4 Likes

Because it’s faster to just use already existing assets than doing the job of immersion right.

Just like every German is responsible for WW II? Every Muslim is responsible for every terrorist attack?

This is nothing but hatred. It is one of the major sources of evil in this world. I’ll have nothing to do with it. In fiction or in real life.

Yes the German nation is responsible for WW2.
They have apologized, passed laws against hate, paid reparations, hold memorials and etc and etc.
Terrorism in the middle east is complex issue that involves multiple sects, political parties and interest groups ranging from the House of Saud to the crazies in Mosul that dubbed themselves ISIS. You may find it hard to imagine but most of the people these extremists kill are muslim and most people fighting them are muslim too.

Your examples and comparisons are bad and you should feel bad. Go read a book.

2 Likes

And the gilneans have every single right to feel nothing but hatred for the forsaken. Ivar even says he will not stop until every forsaken is a chew toy for the bloodfang pack. And I 1,000% agree with that sentiment :wolf:

This one is definitely a lot better and what i wish our ingame Stromgarde looked like. Just the way it’s set up feels like the “Classic” human aesthetic that has been lost for so long.

1 Like

But the morality (or lack thereof) you are exposing is the same as the simplistic, “those people” don’t deserve our respect mentality. If you want to claim complexity in your understanding, maybe you should use it in your arguments.

Complexity such as, just as an example, the idea that not every Forsaken was personally involved in the war in Gilneas.

And you have an odious habit engaging in ad-hominum insults rather than making real arguments. Maybe you should look up the "ad-hominem attack. It also would help to understand why morality means respecting others.

1 Like

Greymane’s wall is literally where Genn Greymane, King of Gilneas, decided that Gilneas ended.