Is there a discount for a mass character realm transfer?

I’m sure the answer is no, but I’m seriously thinking of transferring all my characters (15 in total, but might be like 12 if I decide to) to a server that actually has people on it and was curious if there was some one-time deal or maybe a way to move them all at once instead of one at a time.

Probably not, but figure I would ask before I commit to such a deed.

There is not at this time, but it will be offered in the future. There was some announcement about it a bit back. I’ll update this as soon as I dredge up the post, but there was not an ETA of when it would be made available.

2 Likes

I thought I remember something about that too, but I just wanted to find out if now would be the time with the deal in the shop or if I should wait later.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

We none of us know, but it is my own personal conjecture that if they intended to make it available before the sale was up, they would hopefully have said as much.

But I did find the Blue post:

4 Likes

Looks like a decently recent post too, probably waiting for next expansion announcement or some other big new event. We shall see!

Think this is what you were talking about

2 Likes

All good news to read, maybe I’ll move a couple now and wait for the rest later :smiley:

2 Likes

Just realize, the bundle might not go in to effect for quite awhile so you might want to take that into consideration.

Indeed, Jetsum. While that has been often requested, and we have the desire to do it - WHEN it may actually be available at this time is unknown.

3 Likes