Is the Zandalari fleet rebuilt now?

Zandalar will ultimately be more important than KT simply because it’s the mecca of trolldom and blessed by more wild gods/loa than even the Night elves roll with.

Gazlowe spent enough time in the Zandalari docks, shipwrights might have picked up a few tips about efficient industry from him and started pumping out ships. Arsenal of Democracy Councildom, baby.

2 Likes

Uhm, Jaina is literally more important than the entire Troll race.

Fyi, Kul Tiras had a cameo in the TWW beta trailer.

Trolls: Had several members fighting against the Burning Legion in Legion.

Jaina: Boo hoo I’m gonna take my staff of fantastical power and sit this one out because Khadgar won’t validate my racism

3 Likes

In what reality sense? I fail to understand how any individual could be more important than entire race. Jaina is not a culture unto herself. She is not a multitude of stories large and small. She is not a self-contained dynasty, faith, and court of politics.

Perhaps as a story-telling element she has more significance than the Zandalari, but that’s only determined by how convenient she is or isn’t for a given narrative, compared to the same criteria for the Zandalari.

Jaina’s a major lore character by all accounts, but she’s not playable race levels of important.

3 Likes

Funny how she’s never around when the world actually needs her.

3 Likes

Fyi, Kul Tiras had a cameo in the TWW beta trailer.

I just rewatched it, and no it didn’t.

1 Like

When one is so desperate for troll bait, they start making up things that never took place :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Jaina’s a major lore character by all accounts, but she’s not playable race levels of important.

Also yeah, claiming that Jaina’s more important then two entire playable races is uh… :skull:

2 Likes

You’ll literally be taking quests from her in less than two months.

Meanwhile, Talanji is so irrelevant that her only spotlight in TWW is serving as a beta place-holder for the Harronir matriarch. :rofl:

I mean, by his standards. QUEEN Talanji is LEAGUES more important than Jaina, a mere mage

And you’ll be questing with Thrall and Gazlow in max level content. Making both far more important than Jaina

Cope and seethe

Jaina: Boo hoo I’m gonna take my staff of fantastical power and sit this one out because Khadgar won’t validate my racism

Chadgar stays winning.

1 Like

Okay this is just arguing in bad faith.

Jaina is the Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras, which is one of the great human nations left in the world after the Third War.

She is absolutely an influential character on the social ladder. Do better.

Thrall and Gazlow. Max level content

Cope

Seethe

Cry

Jaina title is literally irrelevant

Irrelevant? She’s literally a world leader, surely this is a bad joke. :rofl:

And do you presume that I am not aware that Blizzard is Horde-biased? I have noted many times in the past that the Worldsoul Saga, and TWW in particular, are shaping up to be Horde power-fantasy/centric storylines. You don’t need to remind Me of that.

Blizzard only has eyes for the Horde and this fact has been well-known for years.

Jaina title is literally irrelevant

Not to mention given to her because of sheer plot armor. Tandred should have become Lord Admiral.

1 Like

And do you presume that I am not aware that Blizzard is Horde-biased? I have noted many times in the past that the Worldsoul Saga, and TWW in particular, are shaping up to be Horde power-fantasy/centric storylines. You don’t need to remind Me of that.

• claiming that Blizzard’s Horde-biased and that the Worldsoul Saga, TWW in particular is shaping up to be Horde power-fantasy/centric storylines.

Sure.

1 Like

My precious Jaina isn’t as important as I claimed and now I’m seething about it

Stay trolling Vardoc. It’s at least amusing :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Nobody tell Vardoc what happened the last time there was an overpowered writer pet mage after that writer left Blizzard :open_mouth:

1 Like

There was an overpowered writer’s pet mage before?