Is the Tauren Heritage Set obtainable now?

Is the necessary war campaign able to be complete as of now or are there time gated things that keep me from further progressing the war campaign questline?

I think it should be obtainable now. you need a 120 Tauren and exalted with the faction I believe. It should start in Org at the faction hut when you have meet the requirements.

Spoilers in the link below

I’m working on the nazjatar war campaign but it just seems like it’s a dead end and was wondering if it’s time gated.

The Horde war campaign is gated by the Honorbound reputation. Certain parts of it wont open up until revered and higher. At one point it will send you to the raid to “kill” Jania. You shouldn’t need the war campaign to get he heritage armor though.

Definitely seems Timegated to me!
I completely grinded as far as I could yesterday and hit a brick wall today as well. Which is a bummer.

Same I think we need them to unlock rank 3 follower bodyguard? It seems like we need to wait a week.

More than that. I completed that portion today and apparently there is still more to do. Lor’themar won’t hand over the quest. No one on the normal sites like Wowhead seems to have an answer either. It really sucks.

1 Like

There are other people on the forums already with the set unlocked! I’m doing more research at the moment but if anyone can chime in that’ll be great.

Can you get the new heritage armour as a highmountain tauren? I thought they had their own set. Pretty sure this one was for the original Tauren race

No you cannot.

1 Like

You have to be exalted with the Tauren faction.

I accidentally posted on my alt lol

ohhh lol I was confused for a second there. Thanks for clearing that up

im interested in the fact that this set has no pants.

I know the gnomes equipment is available because I got it earlier in the day, so I would assume the Taurens should be able to be gotten.

There are taurens among us that have unlocked it already.
This thread was made in mind for yesteday’s play session. Have you logged in today? I will update when I get home.

As Droodah said, the starting quest is in Org and you have to be Exalted with the Tauren. The NPC is by the Emissary building.

It may be possible we have to do a special campaign relating to Baine as well. Just doing the dailies in Nazjatar, the BE Leader Lor’Themar gave me the quest for it.

I just logged into my level 120 Tauren Warrior who is exalted with Thunder bluff. (this character). I have repeatedly tried leaving and re-entering orgrimmar but the Spiritwalker Isahi NPC is not in front of the embassy to give me a quest. What gives?

Yeah. Emissary Building, like Tigore said. That’s how I got my Gnome guy’s Armor. Follow the Breadcrumbs.

I’ve logged in myself today and I can tell you, nothing. Bingo, zilch, nadda. Did it all, exalted, etc. Gib at level 3 and no quest from Lor’Themar.