Is the game kinda dead?

I see people outside brd and stuff but still… before a level 60 phase (finally), no crashes , no problems. It feels very idk how to say it… empty. Mobs being alive on the way to brd feels awkward. When classic launched or p1/p2 launched, EVERY SINGLE MOB on the way to dungeons were dead like every day……now at the Brd portal, I can count the number of people with two hands, feels like a small amount and most were horde anyway. Feels idk dead compared to p1 idk. I was hoping for more but this just feels stale. Maybe its time to go back to era or cata… :cloud_with_rain:

6 Likes

Honestly no idea what youre talking about. My guild is averaging 30-40 players and trust me we arent that big, as a ret paladin im getting into groups instantly because theres so many people looking, i have most of the dungeon keys already as ive said getting groups its fast, the sheer number of people ive seen in blackrock alone dwarfs anything i saw in P3. Stop being a doomer. Youre on a dead server, not a dead game.

4 Likes

My guild went from 37 active at end of p3 to 13 now. Idk :cloud_with_rain: :man_shrugging: edit I’m on wild growth btw, the most populated server.

3 Likes

The game is crazy packed in the 50-60 zones right now on Lone Wolf.

I think I ran by 60 other players in EPL doing the fordring questline yesterday. You could not ride more than 15 seconds without seeing someone. LFM is jam packed, even at midnight. 6-8 layers all day long. I have had no problems getting groups for the end game dungeons.

It’s kind of refreshing given how sparse the game was in phase 3. People are jamming thus far in P4.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m constantly seeing ppl everywhere on Wild Growth. So I don’t buy ppl claiming the game is dead.

7 Likes

Exactly. Anyone playing can see the massive uptick in active players in P4. I am interested to see the 1st week WCL raid log count. It feels like P1/P2 level player activity. Everything is packed and farmed up.

3 Likes

yeah, the final person is closing their account tomorrow. best we all just let it go

1 Like

I don’t know that it is dead, but it is spread too thin with too many versions of the game.

People burn out from overload of too much daily chores trying to play every version at once.

Btw I’m not denying I’m seeing people, I am BUT it feels low compared to p1 or p2 or even start of p3…. Idk. I hope this new dungeon is good but idk feels like the same thing. They should instead make raids better tbh. :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Crusader Strike horde is packed yet it’s still impossible to find a spot in a dungeon as dps.

Same here my guild is dead, i am surprised there is so little activity, think i will have to find another guild :joy:

2 Likes

Just because you’re in a dead guild doesn’t mean the game is dead.

2 Likes

Game absolutely isn’t dead. If Wild Growth has more players than Crusader Strike then I’m unsure what’s going on… Even at degenerate early morning hours Crusader Strike is buzzing.

1 Like

It’s pretty tough forming groups in Lava Lash, but /who showed me 20 people online at one point, so we should be ready to raid soon.

There’s definitely a TON of bugs and issues right now.

Well there are a lot of aspects that are affecting that. First, most people don’t need to quest in those zones like they did before. With the exp buff that really long grind for the last levels is much easier. That combined with:
More max level dungeons being available right away.
Dungeon Tier Quest being immediately available.
New runes and world quests in various areas.

1 Like

prolly bc the games nearly unplayable for the average player. if you dont buy gold or play 8+ hours a day, then you fall behind and also the insane faction inbalances on servers. the devs for SoD are mindless. like they did good up until their peak/climax each phase and just go on a negative snowball until the next phase lol

they actually should’ve just release the game 1-60, not in phases. and they shouldve actually tested crap b4 releasing but to no suprise, blizzard

3 Likes

so fall behind, and play at your own pace.
easy.

3 Likes

Not on CS. Many people questing or dungeon grinding everywhere.

1 Like

Uhhhh join a different guild then. You’re on the most populated server and you say it’s dead because your guild is dead. How does that make sense?

2 Likes

im not an average wow player so this doesn’t pertain to me. but the game will 100% die like it always does after a few weeks. the average sod player will end up quitting by weeks 4-6. and then the masses are gone and the only ppl playing are the ones that play regardless, in turn, making the game dead as youve seen p1,2 and 3. how bout blizz just fix their game

2 Likes