Is the game kinda dead?

This gotta be a troll, have you tried questing, its ridiculous, 9 layers and every mob is farmed

1 Like

Enjoy it while it lasts then. I am.

2 Likes

Can’t go anywhere without seeing other players.

Not sure what game you’re playing

My guild was dead so I quit it but I’m not here dooming asking myself if the game is dead, I don’t get why people are quick to come to that conclusion, you have to nuance a little…I’m on wild growth as well, there’s a lot of people playing.

1 Like

Try swit hing layers genius

Why do you play a game that you consider is a “daily chore”? How is that enjoyable?

Yes go do something else and stop paying your subscription.

1 Like

It died in 2 days. From jully 10th to july 12th after p4 release. We had all 37 members in discord super excited and also recruited 10 extra people. All gone now. Only 11 left ( one guy is still 50 but hasn’t logged in). This is not an attack on sod. I just feel kinda sad how unpopular it is…. :confused: . I thought more people would come back for LEVLE 60!! Why is no one excited for level 60! Like mc ! Cmon man…… :cloud_with_rain: :pensive:

1 Like

Lol what? Your guild was 3x more populated at the end of the worst patch in WoW history compared to the launch of SoD actually starting? Don’t buy it.

1 Like

Its very common… we were all hyped for p4 so we were recruiting people from sunken temple and brd coffer runs. Anddddd…. That was it. :pensive:

Cata have definitely a bigger player base than SoD. I play both atm and it is very easy to tell when questing in the Open World or are in a major city.

It’s just that people can skip the mobs to BRD now they won’t aggro as much.

You’ll know SoD is dead when you can’t log in to your character anymore

1 Like

idk, im trying to find a group for deadmines but there is only one person looking during prime time i think maybe you are right for at least low levels :dracthyr_shrug:

Trying to find people for deadmines was impossible without a guild or already pre-established friend. I would help u but i’ve stepped away. Good luck friend.

1 Like

thank you same to you friend

1 Like