Is the CC and mods delusional?

I think they all CAN, but they are not tasked with it and rarely touch it. Mostly they use it to make sticky threads and announcements. They let the Forum Moderators do the forum mod squad job. Heh. I know it is a bit confusing. Community Managers have a very different job and it mostly has to do with publishing news, interacting with the Influencers, working with press, documenting feedback across all the media (forums, twitter, reddit, streams, etc), planning engagement campaigns, etc. It is their job to post the news, not deal with the the forum behavior fallout from the news. Lucky them? They DO have the task of documenting how unhappy people are and relaying that to the Devs though.

1 Like

Friendship Moose was a free group that ran raids to get the moose mount. No strings attached. It was a very friendly community activity. It helps it was one boss on Heroic difficulty that was needed.

Blizzard did a Spotlight article on the group in 2016.

1 Like

Weird how they had to change all the requirement text over to show normal, and how if I’m reading it right the text would have had to change vs what we have been seeing.

1 Like

I guess it’s easier to just paste you the link so you can see it with colors.

You have not done that, as Lu later pointed out.

I’m not tech savvy, but even I could tell something was off.

Ah yes, that’s why he hasn’t replied to my response of it actually being present in the client files.

As did BoD, in fact they had to move when it dropped to ensure people didn’t leave early.

1 Like

Yeah still confused at what you are trying to show us. Are you agreeing that yes they changed the wording? Cuz that’s exactly what I’m seeing there is that they did in fact edit the achievements.

1 Like

That is exactly what I’m trying to show you. They only changed text, not any criteria values linked to the achievements.

This is me asking because I don’t go looking that kind of stuff up? Can you link what an example of them changing the criteria would look like.

They would be listed on that page. It’s a single push of hotfixes and they only list changes in the Description_lang field of the Achievements table. If they changed the actual criteria you would see changes in the Criteria/CriteriaTree/ModifierTree tables.

It’s like the bug mount change. Just wait until they change something higher difficulty raiders care about.

1 Like

I guess I’ll take you’re word for it then seeing as I have no clue how to use the site.

short answer yes

I got a mount from the only SLs LFR I did this expansion.

Tell me you have no idea about me without telling me that you have no idea. K mate.

In fairness your original post was very non-sequitury

I was being sarcastic, but thanks.