Is the CC and mods delusional?

Yea mounted combat is a entire gameplay aspect by it self, LFR rewards is not lol

too much logic

Or just learn to read

I never said or implied we only had 3 weeks to do it.

Right but i also just see you saying over 3 weeks, and no where where you say 3 weeks minimum but you have all of S4 to get it? I could just be blind and not seeing it.

And now you’re on non-Sequitur mode, they didn’t hype up mounted combat and then pull it right before launch.

They had months to fix the wording on the achievement, they could have fixed it before it went live. They did not.

They changed their minds and you’re going above and beyond trying to justify it.

You seeing “over 3 weeks” as only 3 weeks is your malfunction.

I’m not trying to justify it, I’m trying to disprove your factually incorrect arguments.

Sounds like you did a grammatical mistake, and don’t want to change it. But probably will change it last minute… just like blizzard did with the mount :slight_smile: also season 4 has like 2-4 developers on it. All of their focus in DragonFlight so im guessing they will make more minor mistakes on blue post from here till xpac.

You can’t disprove something with your opinion.
The achievement said Any for months, it went live saying that. They were informed of it almost immediately. They only changed it a few hours before.

No you just can’t read.

Wait, so you are saying that even thou the achievement had said “any raid” it wasn’t coded to actually work with LFR? If that is the case, then really all they did was fix broken text.

1 Like

It’s not an opinion though. You are stating that Blizzard completely changed their mind and removed the ability to get it in LFR, while in reality it was never obtainable there, it was just stated to be. So there was always a discrepancy between how the developers implemented and described it. Which was the intention? We will never know. But your claim that blizzard for a fact changed their mind, is wrong.

yea it was never coded to work with LFR

Because they lied? The achievement was suppose to be on any difficulty. They changed that last minute. And you are defending that lie I guess.

1 Like

I mean if someone says “I will get 30 apples over 3 weeks” pretty sure everyone reading will assume you have 3 weeks to do it. But if you say " I will get 30 apples over the entire seasons" people will assume its more than 3 weeks because its a season. English is my second language but you can be a lot more clear in your communication.

2 Likes

It is since you have nothing to back it up whereas we have the achievement text that existed until only a few hours ago.

Feels a lil bit pedantic there.

Prove it.

They left the text unchanged in live for months before changing it a few hours before.

No, I don’t and no one I knows would assume that?

Wut???

Ah that explains it, referring to the previous quote no, that is not correct interpretation of that sentence, it means minimum, not maximum.

Ok even if its a minimum, you don’t state how long people have to achieve it. So it sounds like you have a minimum of 3 weeks and then infinite time. Which it is still wrong lol Guess we both wrong, because the correct sentence would be “Users have a minimum of 3 weeks to get the achievement and a maximum of the entire season 4 to achieve it.” Bu that does not sound as time intense as “Minimum of three weeks”

nods

I didn’t bother specifying it was for all Season 4 since I presumed that was understood to be known but oh well.

1 Like

No, it didn’t. The achievement initially made no specific mention of difficulty. The change they made was specifying that it had to be at least Normal. They did not replace the word ‘any’ with ‘Normal’ in this case, as the word ‘any’ was not initially present in the achievement.

Of course, it’s reasonable to infer that if no difficulty is mentioned, LFR would be included, but I just want to point out that the achievement never actually said ‘any difficulty’. Go back and look up the older version of the achievement somewhere and see for yourself.

Incorrect, it said ANY difficulty.

This is a lie.

You first.

Actually no the text literally said any difficulty in the meta achievements needed for the big achievement.

1 Like

I told you to look it up on wow.tools, but I’ll paste it here for your convencience.

69743	Achievement	15685	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Complete all three Fated raids on Heroic difficulty or higher in Shadowlands Season 4.
69743	Achievement	15684	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Complete all three Fated raids on Normal difficulty or higher in Shadowlands Season 4.
69743	Achievement	15682	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on Heroic difficulty or higher while Sepulcher of the First Ones is a Fated raid.
69743	Achievement	15681	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on anyNormal difficulty or higher while Sepulcher of the First Ones is a Fated raid.
69743	Achievement	15668	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on Heroic difficulty or higher while Sanctum of Domination is a Fated raid.
69743	Achievement	15667	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on anyNormal difficulty or higher while Sanctum of Domination is a Fated raid.
69743	Achievement	15664	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on Heroic difficulty or higher while Nathria is a Fated raid.
69743	Achievement	15663	9.2.5.44730	 Valid	2022-08-02 00:04:06	
Description_lang	Defeat the following bosses on anyNormal difficulty or higher while Nathria is a Fated raid.

That is the entire fix they applied. It misses the color coding for what’s removed/added, but you get the gist. They also added “or higher” to Heroic, which makes sense as completing something on mythic tends to complete its heroic counterpart. Again, it’s only text they changed, not the achievement criteria.

2 Likes