Is it time to retire my Extremist Alliance?

Times are changing. Instead of going to War against the Horde like we should, we’re having tea parties and being… civil with each other. Is there even a place for an old Warmonger HMP anymore?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, they really missed an opportunity in SL to add more faction conflict. They could have shown the events of the shadowlands had an effect in the living world, where the Alliance and Horde get excited at the possibility their enemies will be denied a peaceful afterlife.

“You mean to tell me any Horde that die are going straight to the Maw for eternal torment? Sweet! That’s exactly what they deserve! Let’s gooo!”

5 Likes

The tar pits in Un’Goro Crater?

6 Likes

I’m gonna guess that two seconds later they had a moment of clarity, “Oh, wait! If I die, then I will go to the Maw too!? Uh…let’s just go hit the tavern.”

5 Likes

Sorry OP, you’ve been reduced to BG’s, Arena’s, and Christmas shopping on Black Friday. : /

5 Likes

and why should we be at war?

2 Likes

yes drinking my daily hibiscus tea right now…

1 Like

Ahem. I didn’t send out invites yet. That was supposed to be a surprise :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

We are going to war but not with the Horde

2 Likes

Reminds me of when I get a reason to post from my entitled Night Elf Mage (using Azshara’s Dressing Gown, Velen’s staff, Celestial Observer’s Cloak, floaty crown, etc):

3 Likes

Entitled is everything to me. Thank you

2 Likes

Tbh that would be a fun zone to have a free for all pvp zone.

1 Like

Nothing extremist about that.

3 Likes

Oh, and I forgot to add: All of her levels have come from Darkmoon Faire. lol

2 Likes

Slay all the horde before another maniac gets put in charge and drops a bomb on SW. All cows, green alien orcs, undead scum and tusk boys must be put down before their next generation starts craving war. They are savages, they will never stop!

Dwarfs and Gnomes should rule the world!

1 Like

very short sighted. Because guess who else is going to the Maw if they die in that fight.

2 Likes

Then who’s going to reach the items on the top shelf?

2 Likes

Storywise? I think the upcoming neutral Earthen are having a conflict. :telescope::robot:

Particularly we could’ve had a conflict while we (the heroes) were away. Can be vague enough that no one was seen at fault. :memo::robot:

1 Like

Are you asking from a RP perspective?
I think you might be in same category as Genn Greymane, struggling to move past old wrongs while the world around you works toward reconciliation. Do you only play Alliance? Do you have alts on most side, as most of us do? Do you imagine those alts hating each other, or could you see them working together?

1 Like