Is it time to retire my Extremist Alliance?

I’m just a clown. Don’t think too hard on it. Still I imagine people are starting to get sick of the old HMP warmonger routine.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it is only a matter of time before it sparks up again.

1 Like

Things will cycle. First it’s funny, then everyone wants you to stop, then it’s funny in an ironic way, funny in a sincere way, then everyone wants you to stop… :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

This.
It’s really closer to pest extermination when you think about it, and you wouldn’t go calling an exterminator extremist for disposing of living detritus as he does.

1 Like

I pictured this character - my first ever wow character - as having the most problems moving on, for obvious reasons. I imagined him being all out for blood and vengeance. But then I got to Shadowlands with him and the whole story seemed bigger than Sylvanas and Teldrassil. I know Blizz gets hammered when people don’t like how their story goes, and Shadowlands wasn’t everyone’s favorite, but I actually thought they handled that arc well. They let Tyrande represent the stages of grief and rage we all went through. And in the end, they had her choose hope over death/vengeance (i.e., her sticking around to help create a better future instead of “my life for hers”). Having Sylvanas submit to the judgment of Tyrande was the perfect payoff. Realizing we were all being used as pawns by forces over our heads felt real, and is probably a metaphor for real life.

Now if only Blizz will follow through. Sylvanas acknowledged correctly that her crimes were unforgiveable. They can’t let her off her penance prematurely. Even if she makes an appearance in the War Within, it needs to be a brief one before she returns to the Maw.

Calling it now. Alliance gets the titan loyalists. Horde gets the free thinkers.

1 Like

Here’s what I can find on the Unbound. :mag::robot:

The Isle of Dorn is where you’ll find the surface-dwelling Earthen of Khaz Algar. The Oathsworn live in a great walled city, still serving the edicts of the Titans. The Unbound live near their old laboring grounds, though the places they once worked are in disrepair.

Called it. Gonna be great. We better get some better warriors and mages.

1 Like

Maybe…

The Machine Speakers are having trouble in another zone which i’m starting to suspect might be our allies and the Unbound could be our enemies in that zone with the Oathsworn. :robot::thought_balloon:

Beneath the Isle of Dorn lies the Ringing Deeps, where the Earthen work in their underground foundries and maintain immense Titan mechanisms. Some parts of the Deeps are exposed to the sky, causing plants and above-ground creatures to make their way into the Ringing Deeps. The Machinespeaker Earthen that work in the Deeps have to content with pesky Kobold invaders, led by The Candle King.

Just go to war with all horde on the forums.

Yes. As a raid boss.

Only Horde can be raid bosses, didn’t you know this?

Sure. Join the Surfing Crusade. We have beach cookouts.

Jaina and Gelbin though?

1 Like

Yes, at my house. Sitting on the sofa. Waiting for cuddles. Especially if he is old, ideally 60+.

yeah…its way past time to stop beating this dead horse of a ‘war’, milking it out a decade past its shelf life, lol.

It would be grand if those against war would go play something else.

/salute HMP let’s fite

2 Likes

what would be ‘grand’ is if those of you who want a PVP game would go find one that IS actually a REAL PVP game, not an RPG.

This topic is as boring as the faction war. :smile:

PvP is only a small part of it. If you think the central Horde/Alliance rivalry is tired, go play something else, please.

1 Like