Is it possible

Is it possible for a real person to actually have played over 13k RSS games this season?

There is a particular pres voker that has. I’ve ended up in lobbies against this “person” multiple times, and they play like a bot. The sit in the staging area for a few seconds after the gate goes up, they rotate their sleeps really well and if you stun them on a potential kill they instantly cast commun.

I wasn’t even looking into them, I was trying to look at stats for previous season and there was a stat for most games played, and this “person” has over 13,000 this season alone.

3 Likes

The season started August 18th. That gives us 52 days potential play time.

13k RSS games comes out to 2,166.66(repeating of course) lobbies total. Divide that by 52 and you have around 41.66 (repeating of course) lobbies per day.

Assuming instant queues and ~15mins total per lobby(from queuing up to leaving the arena) on average and you’re looking at 625 minutes of shuffle per day or 10.4166(repeating of course) hours per day in shuffle.

Without making any judgements about sleep, job, relationships, or health… it’s possible!

7 Likes

It just seems so odd that someone has that many games already played. Playing RSS for 10+ hours a day seems like it would send even the sanest person crazy.

Maybe that’s the secret to his power…his lack of sanity!

1 Like

I think it’s probably more one of those ai bots that play for you.

Or, and I’ll pop my tinfoil hat on for this one.

Blizzard is starting to implement AI healers into arena.

1 Like

Yes if it’s a healer, but unlikely.

I think I know who you’re talking about and if it’s the one I’m thinking of then yes they’re a real person, but they have a moderate cognitive impairment and just love wow. They live at home and just watch streams and slam solo queue at like 1500 mmr.

Don’t we all!!

But yeah, right, that’s a lot of shuffles.

1 Like

Can confirm, it’s basically a requirement to heal shuffle.

They really need to implement AI dps too tbh

1 Like

at least someone is having fun this season