Is it possible for

I bust out laughing when I saw that the post was hidden because it was flagged by the community.

People don’t flag posts because they disagree with the point it makes, if anything they want stuff to disagree with so they have a reason to post their opinions. Just look at every TF/WF, flying, LFR, High Elf thread… they go on and on and on with people vehemently disagreeing with each other. Pretty rare to see anything flagged.

People get flagged for posting pointless garbage, for being an obvious troll, or for being offensive. If pointless or troll or offensive describes your post… you got what was coming to you.

1 Like

LOL, just had one of mine hidden.

1 Like

It was all one person doing the flagging.

3 Likes

Pointless garbage is kind of the bread and butter of GD. I’m not seeing the offense or trolling myself. We have a couple of sherlocks up in here so I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of it. I have faith!

2 Likes

Welcome to the club my friend.

1 Like

I feel like we should start a gofundme for the CMs to keep them in coffee…

3 Likes

Noone likes you.

5 Likes

Well thank you guys who were able to give me insight into the question I had. I appreciate it and apologize for those of you who got your posts flagged and potentially targeted by the CMs over this.

3 Likes

I’m sure a day like today starts with them coming in, seeing a million messages that need attention and going “What in the WORLD happened now?”

5 Likes

What a way to start off the work week right?

4 Likes

People can flag for anything. You know that right? Not everyone is going to use it in the right way.

1 Like

this thread has been wonderfully entertaining

nice way to kick off the last day of classes

Well, got a ticket of my own submitted now that I’ve had one of my posts hidden. Reaaaally hope it’s not just one person executing that, as it’d be a shame if their efforts to silence me resulted in them being removed instead.

4 Likes

I’ve thrown one for myself as well. Hopefully nothing like this has to come up in the distant future, but I wont be holding my breath for it.

This would be the first real case of abuse that I’ve personally seen – as long as it’s verified and handled appropriately, I don’t think we’ll have too much trouble with similar behavior in the future.

Have I missed the flag war?

Only just begun, the flag wars have.

8 Likes

This is my new favorite thread. :wink:

Really looking forward to seeing if this brings about any changes.

1 Like

Oh look, this one has fifteen likes. Shall we see who they’re from?

Also good job getting your friend to jump in with a handful of their characters too:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/Denmou/collections/pets

19 Likes

Ominous. Well if nothing else, I got a new name for the “don’t pay attention to” list