Is Horde RP making a comeback?

Just come on down to WRA Horde!

1 Like

I can’t speak for MG-H but WRA-H has lots of RP! You will never find a 1:1 like MG-A, but tbf MG is kind of on another level - I don’t even think Argent Dawn EU is as popping lol. But if you want Horde RP then this is the place to be!

The primary walk-up RP is in Valley of Honor (and also SMC again!) but I’ve found that finding a good guild/community is most important as a lot of RP is more guild and community based, rather than focused primarily in one spot.

But yeah roll a Hordie and give it a try!

1 Like

MORE ALIVE THAN WE MERRY CORPSES :ghost:

But in all seriousness, it’s great! There are several Forsaken-centric guilds out and about (and I might be just a little biased in my recommendations). Although we deaders have always been a little more guild-focused and I can’t exactly say if there’s a consistently active “spot” for walk-ups, the WRA Forsaken community is still very much a thing, and some of us have been around for quite a few years now.

Come hang with us! :metal: :skull:

3 Likes

Not really all of us.

turns left exposing the right side of his face

Gotta take advantage of the current lighting conditions.

1 Like

I’d love to find some RP for my Forsaken and Darkfallen girls if you have community or guild recommendations. Long-time RPer coming back and finding it hard to locate anything.

1 Like

I definitely do!

To begin with (not biased at all here, no way!), I am one of the GMs of the Forsaken/undead-only guild Convocation of Darkness; our roleplay “niche” is Cult of Forgotten Shadows stuff, so think dark religious zealots whose primary goal is toppling the Church of the Holy Light. Not every character who joins has to necessarily fit the “religious zealot” angle (we’ve had plenty of skeptics or newer “converts” join out of a desire to help the cause), but that’s essentially the guild’s theme and informs the plot direction for our guild’s main story.

We started at the same time Dragonflight launched (a little over a year ago) and have been growing steadily ever since; we average about 1-2 RP events per week (with Discord channels for RP as well), and I’d say we’ve cultivated a small but solidly active membership core.

You can check out our forum post here! [H-RP] <Convocation of Darkness> Cult of Forgotten Shadows RP

There’s also Royal Apothecary Society if you’re looking for something a bit more mad science-y! RAS is one of the oldest guilds on Wyrmrest Accord; they’ve gone through periods of hiatus and periods of activity (I was an officer there from BFA through Shadowlands), but I believe they’re fairly active these days as well. I believe they’ve been doing a lot of RP with the MG Horde community “The Horde Vanguard” and other MG Horde guilds such as Undercity Nexus, War Wolves, etc.

Here’s their latest forum post: <H-RP> The Royal Apothecary Society

A couple of other options I know less about would be The Death Guard and Fallen of Arathor; Fallen of Arathor are a newer guild who appear to be a reformed Defilers of Arathor, so I believe they have more of an RP-PvP/PvE focus.

Fallen of Arathor forum post: Fallen of Arathor - Content/OOC Recruitment Post (RP - W - PVP - PVE)

The Death Guard don’t appear to have as much of a forum presence and I haven’t seen as many of them around lately, but a few months ago they seemed to still be going strong.

I hope this info helps! :smile: And welcome back!

3 Likes

You bring a valid point why isn’t there chairs in Orgrimmar? Everyone has to sit on the floor in the tail. It would be nice if Gravy bought some chairs. What is Gravy doing with all that money he is saving on selling cider and what not?

I’ve been working feverishly to provide chairs at absolutely no cost to the horde. I sent the first shipment off to my Night Elf friend who is the head of quality control and assurance. He is a Druid and well seasoned in grading wood.

Orgrimmar is in dire need of chairs. Maby 20 chairs to start for the Valley of Honor tavern. Name your price.

1 Like

No cost to the horde. It’s a donation.

I’ve been demanding chairs since cataclysm when Orgimmar got reworked and there were no chairs.

I’m an older orc. Do you know how uncomfortable the ground is? HOW LOUD MY KNEES POP WHEN I GO TO STAND UP??

3 Likes

Well, most chairs are made out of wood and most wood comes from trees. So, as long as nobody’s been going around burning down massive trees, we should have plenty to make chairs from.

1 Like

I know a guy who owned this incredible non profit chair shop in Darnassus-

Oh right

1 Like

closes his eyes and raises his head to the sky then opens them after a few minutes

Earth Mother say be very careful with Night Elf Druids. Chairs might not be what they seem.

Sadly, I don’t know that a chair will help you now but you’d be surprised at the creative things that can be made with the reclaimed wood lying around Loch Modan and Darkshore. A couple of new legs and you’d be good to go.

PS:

I bet with the correct runes and proper amount of ceremony we could give each leg its own personality.

Yeah the elderly need chairs. Why is Orgrimmar the only city with no chairs? The ground is not very comfy. I guess you could bring your own chair but be cool if Orgrimmar spent a few hundred gold on bench’s and chairs in select area’s like Vally of Honor.

Silly Vulpera, they obviously spent the chair budget on spikes.

It’s how Grom would’ve wanted it.

1 Like

Ill check again tonight. Ill hit you up on Discord if i cant find anyone. -kerry

1 Like

I definitely have to go work on a Forsaken character now!

2 Likes

I can fully say that there is a great love and dedication to a lot of themes that tie Forsaken together in Convocation of Darkness (Maerlyn’s guild). I hope to see you around!