Is Heroic N'Zoth carry worth buying with gold?

Is it worth the gold to buy a carry for Heroic N’Zoth to get the Voidwing mount? If so, how much gold do they normally sell for? If not, what Ilvl are groups normally looking for?

Nope. Not worth it. This boss is easy when you know the mechanics.

455+ is recommended minimum.

5 Likes

I personally did it with my guild in the 450 something range. I wouldn’t buy one. If you have no attachements to your guild I’d look for a ce to trial for,and join their heroic team if they had one.

I would say yes. My dad doesn’t have the time to get it regularly, he bought his H N’zoth kill for 115k I believe.

This late into the xpac either try and join a pug and wipe for a bit or just buy the carry and be done with the raid.

1 Like

If you’re not a raider and want the achievement/mount (title? probably?) then yes, obviously it’s worth it. Carries go for roughly a WoW token worth of gold most of the time when a tier isnt still new so its not a huge deal.

At worst, consider it like buying a cash shop mount. 'cept cheaper cus those are $25+ or tied to sub deals.

People will say “it’s not hard, just do it yourself”, but that’s people who have been farming it for months. Nothing is easy when it’s new to you, and getting into decent groups this late with no experience and likely subpar ilvl will be a major issue.

(also worth noting that N’zoth specifically is like 10x easier if you go with a small 10-12 man group. Like. Crazy easier. But most pugs spam up to 20+ people anyway because reasons)

12 Likes

There is a whole group of people on Twitch that will take you for free. You just have to find them, wait for the night they do a run on the same faction as you, and then watch their stream and have a fast trigger finger to post your character name and realm info when they ask for it.

2 Likes

IDK man just make a group and get a bunch of geared people to carry you or just pay the modest amount of gold for some booster harlots to carry you.

You have at least several months to get to about 460ish and blow him up.

Bought mine. Don’t raid. Worth it for me, I like mounts.

7 Likes

Perky Pugs.

https://discord.gg/RRUzvE

7 Likes

Definitely not worth it. You can PUG Heroic N’Zoth in 450-455 gear without much difficulty as long as you know the mechanics. I actually think Heroic is easier than Normal because more people tend to know the mechanics.

There are also Twitch groups that will carry you for free too. Look for them in the pre-made tab, follow the URL provided to their stream and let the RL know that you are watching the stream.

3 Likes

I bought mine for 85k, it was totally worth it. The mount is really cool.

1 Like

No, with Perky Pugs you have to enter a raffle for a chance to win a carry. The Twitch groups Calistrian was talking about are separate and ridiculously easy to get into. It’s practically a free on-demand carry as long as you watch their stream. That’s how I got my Voidwing.

If you’re connected to Wrymrest we do core runs each week on heroic. Hit us up, We’re the Headlass Horsemen. We’re looking for more members anyhow.

He didn’t mention anyone by name.

No, but based on his description they are most definitely not Perky Pugs.

Is this worth the price for you for a mount?

If so why not lol.

I have the gold personally to do this but go meh…I’d rather put that to buy tokens for sub time plans.

Sooo heres the thing there not cheap u can do full runs or just the last boss obviously full run being more I havent really looked into to much so idk price. is it worth it? Idk one hand those groups taking u threw are big boys so easy run for you and if you dont have a guild maybe good pick for you

Other hand theres the shame of not getting threw hard work

As far as gear goes it depends on the group I’d say 445+

My main got it in a pug. Watched the video on it like 8 times then joined a heroic nzoth pug at 470 something ilvl and got it after like 7 wipes.

My wife and I avoided all the dungeons and raids this expansion other than LFR, but we usually try to end the expansion by pushing the last raid. A couple of weeks ago we decided to start forming a guild group and we downed it the first week. I personally learned the fights as I saw them. Its not too difficult. We carried three or four people below 450 so its doable.