Is Heroic N'Zoth carry worth buying with gold?

I’d narrow that down to probably about one month.

1 Like

Your best doing 2/2/6 nzoth groups they normally want 460 ilvl on average to join now (as its mostly alts).

Watch the videos on the fights

Main mechanics

Pychus (know which group you are in and use neck before it go down and kill the synapse closest to where your tank is pulling as the boss gets there)

Paranoia find your buddy and stay near them

Tentacle blood (when tentacles die blood will spray towards various spots dont be where it lands).

Pulls (look at direction and stay near your team)

Phase 3 stay together and all move 1 direction if your sanity is low and neck isn’t available step out of thought harvester circles

1 Like

Eh mount is neat I suppose and if you got a bonus loot coin getting a 470 weapon could make it worth it.I mean a reputable group selling for 200k or something for a mount pretty cheap considering some are in the millions.

Depends how bad you want the mount.

I run an alt heroic raid every Saturday night at 7 central. You can come along and get the N’zoth kill if you’d like.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll drop my btag.

2 Likes

I dont know bro. Better gear make you take more damage in pvp i would uninstal if i were you but you do you

I recognize your guild name.

Why not just buy the carry… your GM swore on here that it’s worth it.

We been selling them for 60k gold usually get 3-4 per night

Depends if you like the mount or not. I have seen some pretty cheap runs as low as 40k.

I got mine for 80k
Yeah I’d say its worth it.
I’ve bought more expensive stuff in game that isn’t going away forever in a few weeks.
This is going away

1 Like

Eh. Early on in aotc it starts off at 500k then rapidly goes down to 150k. As the expac ends it usually goes as low as 80-100k. Depends if you’re in a raiding guild or not in terms of whether it’s worth it to you to buy a carry or not.

Personally I wouldn’t, I don’t enjoy the idea of supporting or entertaining sold carries.

If needs must and you really need the mount then it is an option.
Outside of that though I’d atleast see if things like friendshipbirb are doing anything first as there are a couple of groups who often provide free carries for the AotC mount at the end of expac.
After that corruption makes heroic super easy, so attempting to join a heroic PuG is also a reasonable option.

1 Like

I’ve seen it advertised multiple times for 30-45 thousand gold which is similar to all the last AoTC mounts at this time in the expansion, most buyers have them and there’s more and more competition selling runs to make anything they can for shadowlands.

how badly do you want that mount lol

Wouldn’t it be more enjoyable to join a guild, play and get to know them, then down the raid? To give you a sense of pride and accomplishment.

1 Like

Yeah, I certainly feel that the absurd scaling we have seen in BfA has also attributed to that. People feel a lot more comfortable performing carries because of just how much stronger our characters have became compared to when the content was “current”.

1 Like

I’d say dedicate the whole next lock out to trying to get it the good old fashion way, if that fails throw down some gold and get the carry

The mount is awesome

1 Like

Depends on your capability of doing it your self or if it’s just easier to buy a token or farm gold. Pugging from a low ilvl can be miserable until you farm up enough gear and progress through each difficulty.
I’m a hardcore mythic raider but I quit for about a year and came back with a 455 ilvl, it took me 3 weeks to a month to get caught up doing everything possible and although I could out play everyone with a lower ilvl it was difficult to get into groups even with CE from most tiers. People only see ilvl/raiderio and mythic kills this late.
Best bet would be to join a casual guild still doing heroic, there are plenty of guilds that rarely if ever step into mythic and if they do they typically get hard stuck 1/4-1/2 way through the raid until the next expansion.

Tbh I think it’s worth it for the mount, the achievement doesn’t mean squat.

Subjective to be honest. I’d say it’s worth it if you don’t have a guild that does raid.

Play to your strengths.

I’m a turbo casual who only resubbed a month ago after a long hiatus. Getting geared up for N’zorh and finding a pug would be a fair amount of time/effort.

However I’m good at making gold, about 50k a day with low effort. I gave up on the longboi, so I’ve bought a few carries, mounts, and transmog. Saved much more time/effort this way over grinding it all out.

So do whatever suits you best. If you like raiding and think you can down it in a month, maybe go that route since you’ll want to kill it anyways. If you just want that one achievement however it’d probably be easier to just get a carry.