Is having a destro warlock in the group

This is why I miss channel demonfire being good. It didn’t miss and cost you damage.

Channel Demonfire > Rain of Fire

2 Likes

This is why I used cataclysm and channel demonfire + fire and brimstone in dungeons.

Also for destro trinkets can make all the difference. Get a belorelos or an umbreskull and your aoe is covered

Destro pops off at higher keys because of bigger trash pulls and tanks being a bit higher IQ.

Demo is fun and doesn’t suffer as much from smaller pulls as well has cooldowns faster.

This is objectively terrible though.

Never understand why people suggest inferior talents like this.

Because at least those spells don’t miss. How is rain of fire spam “objectively” best if it hits nothing

Yeah I think you’d be better off missing half your rain of fires than doing that, at least in terms of damage dealt.

1 Like

Also I’m not talking about keys. I never use that in keys. But in keys the tanks don’t run out of our aoe either. It’s a je normal and heroic dungeon tanks who see rain of fire and heroic leap to the other side of the room

Work on placement a bit is my suggestion. Instead of putting the pack in the direct middle put them on one side with the open space in the way the tank is pulling them.

Yeah my same thoughts as well considering how underturned FnB is.

Heroic dungeons don’t really matter. But the way you stated it read to me that you were talking about mplus

For heroic dungeons I’d run demo personally

Okay. None of this matters. This is a game. What are statements like that supposed to even be conveying? Shame on you fresh level seventy for not dinging and getting aotc an hour after!

Talk about a reach.

I’m saying maximizing dps doesn’t matter in heroic dungeons because nothing lives long enough.

Stop taking thing’s out of context and getting in your feelings.

1 Like

I agree but I also think it’s a bit wild to have specs that aren’t really even being played until certain key ranges. Fwiw I’ve stuck with destro and while I’m still in low low keys it’s getting more fun tbh.