Is feral really as bad as people say?

Yeah it can be rough. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten invited only to be (what I’m guessing is inspected) and immediately booted. Some ppl have the concious to ask before I guess.

Ill admit, it is nice when, in a 14 tos over discord, the others start praising you cause your pulling 35k 2 packs in. Give and take I guess, way more take doe t.t

to be fair pugging anything higher than a 10 sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

1922 for m+ though I usually always have a set group to run with. At least until our healer decided his video card needed a drink of water. Managed to complete a 19 with an less the ideal group though it was of course an easy group. We struggle at 19 cause of group comp though.

brewmaster for a tank
Resto druid for healer
feral druid for dps (me of course)
balance druid for dps
Marks hunter for dps

raging mobs beware the soothe :stuck_out_tongue:

Just timed my first +15. The new cat/bear form is beautiful brother. Gl to you.

DUDE I did mine last nite. I was gona update but lost track of the post. We also missed a 16 by a min.

Im glad we both got it xD

1 Like

\o/ = D

Now if only they would re-release those mage tower skins my life would be complete.

Im still trying to drag my feet thru the BoP quest t.t I mainly want it for the bear form. Hope your io grind cotinues

That quest is certainly a grind, but it’s not very hard. Gl to you.

Thanks xD I really want to be a bright green bear lol. Im about 20 or 30 points off 1500 hoping that gets me into more 15s

…But did you get Fire Kitteh yet?!

that item doesn’t exist anymore and anyone who has it clearly hacked the game and should be reported

Congrats on the +15 artifact skin, both of you :smiley: I got mine in legion and it is what made me stop using the firekitty I honestly think its one of the best druid skins and i hardly see anybody using it.

Ty!! @Tical I really like the fire kitty, but the animations are bleh so I don’t use it.

I use firekat for 2 reasons. I like how it looks and if i use it I can use the Mage Tower xmog for the bear.

I only use it for resto kitty weave. Its a good way to be noticed. Lets the other dps know whats up!

1 Like

Wasn’t firekitty gained from fandral’s flame scythe?

Yes, however, equipping a weapon from Cata is horrible for dps.

Given the level you play at I don’t think anyone would notice.

You should be charging me rent for all that time I spend in your head.

LMAO u mad.

It used to be, but now its a toy some people paid for from hackers cause its def not on fendrals loot table