Is feral really as bad as people say?

You don’t have to do that, you can equip it, go feral, then swap weapons and the fire kitty remains the same.

@wildheart: It isn’t? So the only way is through the flame staff? Hmm…I wonder if the transmog induces fire kitty mode. Going to test this on my worgen.

Edit: It doesn’t!

Yeah the only way now is through Fendralls Seed pouch, a toy drop. Maybe itll dropp for me b4 i die of old age

Just wanted to update/give hope to other ferals getting into 15’s. Seems like there is a ‘snowball’ effect getting into 15’s after doing some. Despite doing my first 15 last week, already timed half of the dungeons and now working my way through the last 5 at around 1570io. About to be #1 druid on my server, although that might say more about my server than it does about me…

edit: re reading my post it just sounds like im trying to flex but it wasnt my intention t.t

1 Like

Nah bro, go ahead.

I was #1 once. It feels good.

Toot that horn!

2 Likes

Bruh u so :muscle:!

Inserts gif of someone tipping their fedora

1 Like

Wait, the skins are available again?

The only skins you cannot earn anymore are the ones from the Mage Tower event. All the others are still there if you do the work required to get them.

I’m at 1900 io and I’m only 45th on the server T-T.

toot

This is a good week to do them. If you’re trying to push dungeons, do it now.

I loved last week honestly. Hate all tyrn weeks.

Also what server : | u atleast top feral?

Did y’all see the new essence that will allow leader of the pack to be used in PVE

Do keep in mind they have said they are not done with that essence. Some of the skills are going to change, and some will be nerfed when used in pve.

I’d not be surprised if Moonkin Aura and Leader of the Pack was limited to druid only in PvE.

if you have unlocked the base skin im pretty sure you can still earn the variants though. for the mage tower i mean

Yes.

10 char.

Ran 4 Druids each week to get Fandral’s Seed Pouch to drop for me. Was a great day. Sadly the mount of Rag took me another 5 months to get it to drop so I was in Firelands a very long time.

And then they put in the battle pets so I went back . . again.

I hope your post 15 journey is going better than mine T.T After getting all 15s timed I’ve hit a brick wall and have been sitting at 1650 for almost a week. I figured the 17ish groups would be hard to get into but jeeeeeeesus.

And now both are Thorns. RIP.

In my battlegroup, it is very noticeable that the number of mythic+ groups is way down the last couple weeks. Suspect the affixes are not liked, or the population took a nosedive. It has been hard to find groups for me too.

Havn’t been playing WoW much lately. One of my main motivations for doing mythic + was the cat/bear forms; Once I got those there wasn’t much reason to do them anymore, especially on an off-meta class.

I take back what I said about Tyrn weeks, THIS WEEK IS AWFUL.

I can empathize with that, I FINALLY finish the BoP quest next reset. I felt a lot of motivation loss when getting the +15 on all dungeons achv since I can’t really see myself getting a +20 done ever. Prolly work on bear io or a alt or something.