Is farming strath decent money as a paladin?

Knowing how to efficiently make gold doesn’t make someone a gold seller…

And currently I’m down to under 300g on my account again. Need to make some time to farm again, lol.

we all “Game” the system its how you play the game.
Again where does farming a low lvl dungeon a “exploit” that’s like saying farming SM by your self at max lvl is a exploit.

1 Like

Other people probably can understand the issue, if they want to. I doubt you could, however.

do you realy think people that sells gold farm it in strat? hahaha

1 Like

Again whats the issue. hating on 1 class cause they can farm a dungeon better then others is just pity.

Because its not a issue. anyone can farm it if they choose to as a paladin. its not hard to understand. you’re not exploiting or breaking tos. its literally soloing a 5 man

I don’t think any one person sells gold. They have teams.

And yes… Dungeon farms are easy and largely hidden from view.

That should be a question… But anyway… You claim to remember things I post. Draw from your memory.

Who you trying to prove to here? aint nobody agreeing with you.
its not a exploit
its not breaking TOS

Done deal.
Move on and grow up and just accept people do it and it will keep happening cause people can do what they want in their free time regardless if you like it or not.

1 Like

Why would I accept somwthing that is ruining the game?

nah people that farm start use for consumables and alts, theres ways easyer ways to make gold

I know a few

Then report them.

Right…k

I mean, it’s more likely the people trying to remove players ability to reliably farm their own gold that are the ones trying to sell the gold…

If we can’t farm our own gold we would “have to” buy it.

No one would be removing your ability to afford to raid.

We managed just fine back in the day without exploiting ZF, DM and Strat. We also didn’t have dungeon boosts.

It’s not hard.

1 Like

So you’re mad cause people adapted? right…

I make around 150g an hour and it’s actually fun grinding, as compared with other ways I’ve farmed on other chars. There is I guess a risk of being wrongfully banned but I figure I’ll just take the gamble.

Except farming dm was done in actual vanilla. Boosts were also done in actual vanilla, they just were not common and charged far less gold. So was ZF farm.

Strat farming was done in tbc, exc.

All of these things happened. They just were not common knowledge or done by a good percentage of the player base. Then again, the rading percentage was also much smaller.

Are you going to say it’s an exploit for people to be raiding because a far larger percentage of the playerbase raids now?

When a particular “grey area” behavior is not common, it will likely have little impact on the other players.

When it these behaviors become more common, the impact is larger, and hence are more likely to draw attention from the devs.

OK, so the behavior has the attention of the devs now because it’s common knowledge now.

Show me where THEY call it an exploit.

Ask the folks who got banned.

:man_shrugging:

Then got unbanned? you left that part out. False flags/false bans happen.

2 Likes