Is farming strath decent money as a paladin?

Mages abuse pathing to farm entire dungeons in one pull for the entirety of Classic and it’s fine, paladins do it without pathing exploits and it’s bannable? Like, no. They got banned for something else.

2 Likes

Where’s the exploit.
Clearing a instance by your self isn’t a “exploit”
A exploit would be like a warlock seeding 1 mob in a instance and some how pulling the whole place. Now that’s a exploit.

Oh and what would you recommend for a gold farm that is better than 300g-400g per hour?

2 Likes

You’re not very good at this game.

That’s the only thing you can respond with? Now I know you have nothing better else to say. I can literally say the same to you but when I say it. It would actually mean something because you complain about something that isn’t a exploit or bannable. You just mad.

A wise rapper once said “you mad”

When Cauchy can’t think of anything relevant to the discussion, which is quite often, he resorts to low-budget one-line trolling.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what he’s known for tho?

2 Likes

There is no way or they would just protect the function. The faster loot just tells the client to skip showing the window. The bans were clearly for boosting people for gold that was purchased or some other exploit they were using. I have been using the faster loot mod all the way through and never an issue but I don’t take parasites with me.

2 Likes

Nah. I just feel bad for that guy. He can’t help how he is.

I mean like wise? Imagine every chance you get to complain about something what someone else does in their free time that isn’t a tos but you toss out misinformation like “it’s a exploit” when it isn’t.

Remember stay on topic this isn’t about me or you this is about what op’s question was

I see cauchy is claiming taking mobs with your face is an exploit again.

The mage pathing abuse I could kind of agree might be in the territory of an unintended mechanic and this being an exploit (though the fact its still doable shows otherwise when it’s well known).

But tanking stuff with your face, definatly not an exploit.

1 Like

Then clear Strat in a pull or 2 with a warrior.

Also, if it’s easy money for you, it’s easy money for bots.

Players should not be punished because of bots. This is asinine logic.

Each class has things they can do well. And warriors can do strat aoe farming, but in smaller pulls and a little slower.

Heck, I could aoe farm it on my hunter, it’s just not very efficient.

Similar to how a hunter can aoe farm BM beasts. It’s just not as effective as a paladin.

1 Like

Not really. Easy gold farms are easy gold farms. Breaking dungeon farms and boosts would go a long way to hurt bots.

And hurt players who get gold that way.

You just want to nerf farming gold to the lowest common denomination of skill level. You made that clear when you can basically every good way of farming gold an exploit.

That’s reductive and false.

It’s gaming the system and you know it.

So you can only farm in a dungeon if you are in a 5 man group then?

So boosting is OK but solo farming isn’t?

You want to lable face tanking mobs as an exploit. It just shows what a joke your opinion on the matter is.

1 Like

I’m starting to wonder if you’re selling gold, now.

Ugh.

Leatrix Plus has that, and I love it.

You get what you pay for.