Is farming strath decent money as a paladin?

No it is not. It is only bannable if you are doing it for real life money, or doing it using pilots, or using the exploit to do so. If you do it legit then it is perfectly okay.

1 Like

Tough life, eh?

1 Like

It was tough…then i met Glinda.

2 Likes

Rent free…

1 Like

If you dont exploit and they ban you they would be doing you a favor.

Auto looting mods also are where a lot of bans originated. normal farming is fine, literally just don’t cheat.

1 Like

It’s definitely not.

And that’s the whole point of farming a dungeon. Hence solo…

Again you’re just salty of the idea. If you can’t beat em join em.

I think it’s ironic you complain about something in game that doesn’t even effect you. :thinking: remember you saying you don’t play tbc so why would you care anyways what other players do in their free time.

1 Like

You don’t remember much of anything. Not correctly, anyway.

so is posting on the forums * ← Huge asterisk

‘*’ some terms may apply

2 Likes

I earn 900-1200g in 3 hours(12 runs) solo with a mule to hold crap and dropping repair bots to vendor. I have never been banned because I don’t take boostees that pay with purchased gold.

2 Likes

It’s only banable if you are botting it.

2 Likes

You should find a better method of farming if it is going that slow.

well I am holding down a full time job while doing it lol

1 Like

do as you wish. it’s your toon and a free country… i tried to provide as much info as I would’ve liked others to provide me with if i were asking the question.

Solo dungeon farming is not bannable. Period. rofl

1 Like

The things that made some paladins get banned was the “faster autoloot” that comes with certain addons or the ones that are only for that.

You won’t get banned for farming strat, but if you use some “speedy autoloot” addon you might, chances are very low but at least thats the explanation of why paladins got banned in the first place.

1 Like

Historically, it hasn’t been.

The way modern players are farming dungeons is way different than the way we used to.

We didn’t have boosting services. We also didn’t take out most of the nobs in a single pull.

In the end, if Blizzard wants to ban you, they can.

I remember enough obviously of you saying something along those lines. You can deny it but truth is you did say it.
It’s not bannable. You just hate the idea people can do it. Idk why cause it seems you like playing paladin? (Clearly cause it’s 60 from classic)

If you can’t beat em. Join em

But do tell on why you disagree :thinking:

Yep and it’s still that way.

Adapting is a thing/being more informed of the environment.

Now this I do disagree with in a way but it’s not not breaking tos.

Yep you’re just “borrowing their account”

It’s an exploit.

There he goes again :rofl: :clown_face:

2 Likes