Is Faerin going to be Anduin’s girlfriend?

OR, what is she joins the dark-side like after something bad happens, like Void wipes out Hallowfall and drinks the black blood and grows a tentacle arm and has one Xal’atath-style eye, and becomes a raid boss. Then Anduin uses the light to “bring her back”? I could seem them going some route like that possibly. The reason is that tends to happen where there is a very “good” character, then they go dark, then are “brought back” (i.e. Uther, Illidan, Anduin, Sylvanus, etc. even Jaina at one point had started down a darker path).

What about enemies to lovers Anduin x Xal

Andy Wyren, Slayer of Pool Halls

Imgur

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

2 Likes

he just doesn’t have that dog in him

No. With Blizzard’s new agenda that they have been pushing, HE wont have a girlfriend…don’t be silly. HE will have a boyfriend.

They are thinking like this, and part of their share of the video game industry, either because of DEI, or in the case of Blizzard, their social contract.

Anyway, this is not my fault or that I am supporting it, it is something that I see as cheesy at times, as well as not having a love for making good lores as it was with Dragonflight.

Why not both? :smiley:

Add Wrathion to the mix for a bit of spice too while we are at it.

The future of games is China, it seems.

This. This right here.

Yup. Not that it matters, Taelia is my girlfriend.

I think she is going to be more of a long lost relative that he could find a familial connection with that he feels he doesnt have anymore.

< Stares in Grizz and Sapphie >

I also find it endlessly amusing that so many of the folks I see on the forums calling Faerin ugly are a lot of the same ones who were simping for Sylvanas for years and are drooling over Callia and Xal’atath.

Apparently woman who survived bad accident = ugly, but walking corpses = Hot.
Yeah, can we get the Alien/robot apocalypse going already?

Surprise!!! It’s a thruple we need more inclusion and the poly crowd is feeling ignored. Anduin is going to marry both Wrathion and Faerin.