Is Faerin going to be Anduin’s girlfriend?

What about Taelia ??

8 Likes

Foster sister.

1 Like

I doubt they’ve spoken in the last 5 years. That’s some serious ghosting

7 Likes

Anduin needs a mullet. Then maybe he can get a gf.

5 Likes

Forgotten. Such a waste of a character too

1 Like

Hopefully, so the fanfic crowd will stop trying to force him onto other men.

17 Likes

Honestly my hot take is I’m fine if Anduin just doesn’t date. He certainly doesn’t seem like in a good place to do it right now anyway. And I gotta be honest, any romance plotline in this game’s story has always been kinda meh (MALFURIONNN MY LOVE). I’d like to see them do it well, but I haven’t yet, so I’m worried it might be bad. I’d love to be surprised though.

I will say Anduin and Faerin do seem like they’d be cute together though. I wasn’t really feeling any chemistry between them with Taelia.

3 Likes

tbh wrathion isn’t an ideal partner anyway. anduin deserves someone better after he’s worked through his issues.

1 Like

Wrathion is his toxic ex

Taelia is the one his parents set him up with

Faerin is his friends to lovers (best one IMO)

2 Likes

I’ll be shocked if they don’t get married at some point.

I’m hoping it happens just to see people get mad about it.

They held hands and played a board game already. It’s a lock.

8 Likes

It doesn’t feel like they’re pushing that idea, if anything I can see Alleria going that way before Faerin. Both Alleria and Anduin feel like monsters due to their past or choices made.

i just so happened to notice cough cough that jaina isn’t in an established relationship cough cough and she doesn’t whine about not reaching the light cough if you catch my drift…

I know who would be wearing the pants in that relationship.

1 Like

Jaina needs to get back with Kalec now that they’ve both more or less worked through their issues.

2 Likes

It’s funny because if they were actually fans of this game you’d think reuniting the human kingdoms with the kingdom of Stormwind and the Lothar bloodlines would be exciting for them. That’s cool as hell!

1 Like

Let’s face it. Anduin is going to be the girlfriend in that relationship.

1 Like

Is Faerin going to be Anduin’s girlfriend?

At fist I didn’t think so. When they first met they hardly said a word to each other. But then when they started talking about their ancestry, “Your a Lothar?”, “Your a King”? Suddenly there seemed to be chemistry.

So maybe.

1 Like

No, female characters should not be designed around Anduin having an heir.

You do know that was Xavius taunting those two, right?

People tend to miss that part.

3 Likes

I hope so too. I’m not a shipper, so I don’t REALLY care, but it will make the racists and bigots upset, which is a good thing, so I’m all for it.

5 Likes