Is Dragon Riding Really Fun?

Do you enjoy Dragon Riding or is it something that happens because it has to happen?

4 Likes

Personally, I think it’s a small sacrifice for how fast you get to go. I cannot stand how slow 310% speed is now, but if you were to go as fast as Dragon Riding on static/old flight it would look and feel ridiculous. I don’t really enjoy hunting the glyphs but it is not difficult to do.

I would sum it up as a perfectly logical step for the game. I also enjoyed the way it was integrated into the Tindral fight.

2 Likes

Yup, I sure do.

29 Likes

Yeah I genuinely enjoy it.

14 Likes

I enjoy it. Feels way better than regular flying.

19 Likes

Absolutely.

All the time? No. Is it awkward to mount up and hop over a ravine or some short distance? Yea…c’est la vie.

But flying around, Doing Stuff with DR (like the quest in the Dream to bonk proto drakes, or put out flames), yea, those are a blast. Farming dreamsurge essence is AMAZING. That is SO much fun.

6 Likes

Yup I love flying around Valdraken especially

5 Likes

I dont wanna talk to anyone who doesnt enjoy going to the top of the tower and then divebombing straight down

19 Likes

More engaging than static flight. And now that I have a taste of how fast it is, I personally can’t stand static flight because of how absurdly slow it is.

I can’t wait til it arrives in the old world so I don’t have to suffer the old 310% max any more.

5 Likes

If they give dragon riding a true hover then I would love it 100%

And yeah old mounts arent as exciting and slower but can hover so I can look something up

3 Likes

It’s so much better than static flying.

4 Likes

It’s no more or less fun than older flying. It is faster.

While I’m no advocate for either, If I had to choose speed for speed… older

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I honestly love it. Zooming around collecting the Dreamsurge Particles is a genuine blast.

That and I genuinely love the dragon racing courses. Super excited for the Outland Cup!

4 Likes

“Is Dragon Riding Really Fun?”

Heisenberg

You’re God *&^% right it is…

6 Likes

Yep thats always a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Of course it’s fun. I fly in weird ways like when I leave that catalyst place, I dive bomb down and then fly across that water bridge through the arch things at the end. Normal flying is just point direction and auto pilot.

3 Likes

I enjoy it a lot.

I often spend time just flying around the city. Over and under, up really high then dive bombing down just to pull up at the least second and boost forward.

It’s a lot of fun.

3 Likes

this.

ten characters.

4 Likes

Love it. Weirdly it makes me want to explore more because I like to circle mountains or dive under bridges or skim along rivers to see where they go.

It’s just much more engaging than normal flying, which I usually AFK during or read a book on my phone or something.

5 Likes