Is dispelling World Buffs now bannable?

Good to hear. But I wonder how many other corrupt instances go unnoticed.

2 Likes

If my rogue dies, I would like to be able to stealth immediately on res, rather than waiting a GCD being seen.

It’s a pretty significant pvp nerf. And I don’t think pvp happening on a pvp server is a good reason to justify it.

The streamer lied though, he was on an alt so the “sniper” couldn’t even see what he was doing.

Just a terrible response by the streamer and the awful GM.

So I’ve seen some guilds hold down material spawns for days. That’s “conduct intended to unreasonably undermine and disrupt game experience” isn’t it? They’re disrupting my game play. But there is a PVP solution.

If you’re being camped. Call some friends. If you have a priest that is always there on your raid nights dispelling people. Send in some rogues and kill them lol. Like isn’t that what makes the game exciting? That there are people out there who are willing to fight you.

2 Likes

What? If you’re on a PvP server expect the worst and hope for the best.

Don’t broadcast your location or put a 30min delay on the stream.

You’re missing the point.

There was no investigation done.

There was no logs checked.

Streamer cried on stream, GM asked on stream for the name, and the user got banned within 5 minutes.

No investigation done.

Meanwhile, bots can’t be banned because it takes “Months” of investigation

If you can’t see an issue with this, you’re part of the problem.

4 Likes

I’m suspicious, but if true…great. Common sense and logic prevail once in a while.

1 Like

No, you’re misunderstanding. Regardless, it’s not for you or I to decide what is considered crossing the line, it’s for Blizzard.

The examples you provided are fair game. I’m not disagreeing with you there. I’m talking about targeted harassment that extends onto a personal level.

You’re missing the point, I never implied that I was speaking about this one case in particular.

It’s dangerous to make wide generalisations. To keep it on topic to this one case in question, it’s also dangerous for us all to make a public judgement without knowing the evidence that was available to the GM and the ruling that was given.

Yes, it is very much suspicious and players have the right to question it. Especially because the platform afforded a payment, muddying the lines between it being an impartial ruling.

Can we ban all the people who support the people who spend all week dead in org just so they can Rez and dispell people?

Same goes for SW.

1 Like

Just vanish if they engage before the GCD is up. This is the same logic being used to “combat” res dispellers.

The unban is definitely true. I play on Bigglesworth and Footgodx is back online right now.

As for the GM ban, we’ll never know. Arlaeus pinned that message in his discord, so there must be some credibility. It seems the two have some kind of outside communication with each other, so Arlaeus must’ve talked to him about it today.

1 Like

I should have to blow a 5 minute cooldown and a reagent because you chose your server badly?

No. If you don’t like it, move to PvE. I shouldn’t have to be nerfed because you can’t handle a PvP server.

If this is true. Its truly a sad day. Footgodx is trash and deserved the ban.

I should have to use an invis pot or trash scroll buffs that cost more than your reagent just because players aren’t playing as intended? We can do this all day.

Yes, you should.

Because you picked a PvP server.

Not my fault you thought it was a PvP, but only the kinds I like, server.

2 Likes

GTFO here. I play Horde too and I wouldn’t wish a ban on this guy for normal game mechanics. It’s a PvP encounter. Annoying? Yes. Bannable? No.

3 Likes

100% support a ban. Its embarrassing to support him as horde…

res displelling is NOT pvp

It’s in their PVP toolkit. It’s against a player of the other faction. Can’t do it if your opponent isn’t flagged, so yes it is PVP.

2 Likes