Is Classic WoW a living 4chan?

this is what we call a meme

1 Like

I swear mr FBI agent, I’m just here to watch.

I really hope so

When anyone mentions 4chan in conversation you can safely assume they’re talking about /b/, don’t pretend like you don’t know that.

you change goal post and claim im wrong. gg no re

Uhh what goal post? I just said that’s where they went to connect and get through to these sites, that’s literally what you said no one did.

Internet memes were always ‘low-brow’, for do you not remember image macros and rage comics?

idk but i really hope 8chan and half chan fully migrate to classic wow trade chat

Classic will be lit

2 Likes

I remember 4chan from back in 2003. It was a mix of people who hung around ebalms world and scriptkiddies who liked to coupon walmart. It was kinda just dumb ppl back then. Now its beyond /b silliness.

The 4chan started as theory crafting forum for Gaia Online.

Gonna have to sage this.

What did he mean by this?

1 Like

4chan . The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood . Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

this migth be an accurate description of the WoW forums aswell

1 Like

Whose /our girl/ classic wow general forums?

u went from one post to another real quick. i take this question as satire otherwise, feels like wasting time

its cute so many talking about the dark web and reality most don’t have a clue. good. you guys are good whatever makes you feel the best.

1 Like

I usually think about /pol/

Thanks for the laugh

you’re right there /b/rother

Who is 4chan?