Is Classic finished due to Layering exploit?

“I haven’t seen any proof that such exploits exist”

Here’s your proof:

twitch. tv/videos/479284719?t=03h54m03s

You are one innocent ignorant potato my friend

8 Likes

It’s not that i’m innocent, it’s just that i’ve been playing the game, not searching for forum drama. Will check out your clip tho, thanks

2 Likes

the radio silence on this massive exploit really shows how little of a damn blizzard gives about the product they put out these days, so long as they’re still counting enough stacks of cash to please bobby kotick and the shareholders.

9 Likes

classic is fricked

1 Like

It’s not finished yet but it’s getting there. If they don’t fix this exploit ASAP and they don’t remove layering by Phase 2 (which they said they would, more than once) then I’m done with classic and will just unsub (I stopped playing regularly after WotLK and unsubbed after trying 2 months of Cata, so no retail for me, sorry Blizz).

3 Likes

For those wishing to see the removed reddit post just change the r in the OP’s url to a c:
reddit -> ceddit

2 Likes

Lol who the f cares about what the grease baldy thinks.

3 Likes

Not sure about this, but I wouldn’t be entirely surprised. The incredible frenzy surrounding the Classic launch is a damning indictment of the direction the devs have taken this game since the end of WotLK.

5 Likes

This is such bs BLIZZARD you need to fix this bull and all the scumbags that are abusing this. But they probably wont do a dam thing cause all they care about is money money money.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I thought when I heard about the “get to level 60 in classic, get bfa and a level boost for free” deal they posted on facebook and removed shortly after. I think they wanted to build hype for classic and then when it died down they hoped a few would get hooked on bfa and buy micro transactions.

1 Like

They wanted to use it to get older players back. Folks resub, think “well this isn’t as good as I remember after all… I suppose I could give bfa a shot since I am subbed now anyway”, get hooked and buy microtransactions.
I don’t think they expected classic to blow up like it has at all.

4 Likes

Fix the exploits, remove layering and nerf mages. Classic is saved!

1 Like

In a Q&A I asked a question about how many raid tiers they were going to have as they had been soft pitching 2 tiers per expansion and they hadn’t decided.

I used to have Ion’s response bookmarked because it was laughably inaccurate.

Also never forget the twitter patch being a big patch.

1 Like

Is the economy already overly inflated?

1 Like

Asmon should be permabanned then too

2 Likes

Only solution is… Fressshhhhh!

6 Likes

This could be true because blizzard has shown how out of touch they are with the playerbase anymore. They are very mistaken if they think people are going to jump to retail suddenly.

1 Like

Forgot chipmunk toothed too.

1 Like

Nah, the economy, gear pacing, etc. are ruined. Blizz don’t care.

2 Likes

Esfand got away with it on stream playing dumb.

2 Likes