Is Brutosaur still visible on BMAH?

SL starter, have a passing interest in this (and eventually BfA flying).

Has anyone actually seen it on the Black Market House past 2 months?

I have been regularly checking but it feels like it’s permanently not in there.

Apologies if this has been clarified elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything official.

I think it was added and then unintentionally removed.

4 Likes

I think it’s going to be like the Sha mount not dropping thing, eventually they’ll fix but but never acknowledge anything was wrong or say sorry lol

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick responses - I won’t bother looking until/if they bother with it then.

Unfortunately it was stealth removed in July 2021 and Blizzard has ignored the situation entirely.

I’m hoping someone from the CC is willing to post about it. At the very least, we’ll have an “officially ignored” status if that were to happen. I don’t understand why Blizzard is treating this situation the way they are.

7 Likes

Unfortunately Bruto has not actually appeared on any BMAH across all of EU and NA in almost 2 full years at this point and there has never been a confirmed instance of anyone getting the reigns from the Unclaimed BMAH container (which they said it was also getting added to during the hotfix after which it stopped appearing).

Blizzard dismisses tickets about the issue and ignores threads about it. The only responses they have given is in the space of “working as intended” despite the hard evidence from BMAH info gathering sites proving it isn’t

At this point, absolute best case scenario is Blizz is planning on releasing it in the Trading Post somehow and that’s why no fix to BMAH drop is happening. Worst case it’s gonna be a Pandaria world boss mount issue and will take 10 years to get fixed

2 Likes

Just put it back on the vendor for 5 million gold.

Fixed. You’re welcome, Blizz. You can have this idea for free.

8 Likes

Intentionally removed. Ion if I recall correctly made a comment on it during one of the podcasts during BFA.

I’ve no idea why they did that other than to rake in token sales. It’s a 5 million dollar mount. One of the best gold sinks in the game and they retired it. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it was removed from the vendor on purpose but Ion never said they removed it from the BMAH on purpose.

3 Likes

From…the vendor?

Oh I get ya.

Yes, it was intentionally removed, but from the vendor. It was supposed to be on the BMAH thereafter but hasn’t been seen for two years.

There has been no public Blizzard statements regarding its disappearance.

4 Likes

Still not a good idea.

BMAH is very random and so even if its gold cap it’s not a great gold sink at that point.

2 Likes

It was intentionally removed from the vendor in Zul’Dazar in BFA, yes

It was added to the BMAH in Shadowlands and worked like any other BMAH obtainable mount until a hotfix in July of 2021 I want to say which was listed as being just to add Bruto to the drop table of the Unclaimed BMAH Container as well as having the reins showing up as a standalone. After that hotfix went live, it never appeared on NA again, and there were like 2 or 3 confirmed instances of it showing up in EU realms just in the month or two following the hotfix and never again. I think the EU thing could likely just be attributed to delayed/staggered implementation of the hotfix to some of those servers

3 Likes

I agree that BMAH is in a bad spot. I’ve made a thread a few weeks ago suggesting it gets changed to a vendor instead with rotating items on it. The BMAH in its current format is useless to anyone who is not up at 230AM to gold cap a rare item or on at midnight to fend off last-minute snipers.

5 Likes

Put it back on the vendor and set it to gold cap.

Best of both worlds and now is probably the best gold sink in the game.

4 Likes

It was confirmed once on the EU, just days after 9.1.5 (or 9.2, can’t remember the version number at the time) went live. A lot of us thought “they fixed the bug finally!” But, it’s been gone from EU since then (March 2022). Interpret that situation as you wish.

1 Like

Keep your eyes on the trading post.

4 Likes

Uh, unless there’s a miscom somewhere 9.1.5 released in November 2021 no? So yes we’d still be approaching almost 2 full years of no brutos anywhere right

I could see it as a year of participation reward from the TP or as the new year sub mount.

However, I doubt we’ll ever see it for 600 tender.

1 Like