Is Blizzard THAT Evil Or Is There A Logical Reason?

I’m sure the game would be better if only they could get rid of all those inconvenient “consumers” who are not appropriately impressed by its perfection of design.

Where in the title did it say anything about time walking? In fact you had to read pretty far down to see it was really a time walking XP got nerfed rant.

As far as boosts? Boost only take you to 50. That TW worked so well for the 50-60 grind was probably an encouragement to buy a boost. as for token sales, that type of boosting is RMT. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the ranting is from player that bought a boost then couldn’t level 50-60 in the snap of a finger.

Nope not for me.

I get why they had to fix it. A bug like that would become expected, and you don’t always know what other areas of your game it might affect until you look into it. That doesn’t change that I feel they made a mistake in fixing it as they did. Blizz absolutely needs a player feedback win now more than ever & this buff they stumbled into was bringing it to them. They would have been better served to find the source of the bug, mention to the players that you would fix it before Wrath Timewalking, and let people explode into BC dungeons this weekend.

There’s a lot about this that frustrates me, but I feel the most depressing part is that I don’t trust the dev team to take away any good lessons from this. What we saw was that players are still very interested in leveling alts, but that they don’t like the way Shadowlands does it. The quicker speed combined with other format led to a burst of players leveling alts. If Blizz is paying attention, this should show them that the market is there & that giving an improved way to level alts would do them a world of good.

1 Like

I’m going to assure you the faceless heartless million door churning company does not have your best interests at heart nor do they care.

lmao.