Is Blizzard spiteful like that?

See above. Enhance your adventures in Draenor with and then say the mount flies. They are linking the two. It was false advertising at the release of WOD as they had no plans to include flight.

Does “enhance” mean fly? As I stated above it was left vague on purpose. There is a reason that “enhance your adventures in Draenor” and “swoop from the dark night skies” were not in the same sentence. Your interpretation of the flyer is not someone else’s fault. Their direct words are what would lead to "false advertising " the closest you could come to what your claiming is
Failure to Disclose – Failing to disclose a material fact about a product. Which once again never states fly at max lvl are on this date

Yeah, again. Blizzdrone.

1 Like

While not technically false advertising, perhaps, wasn’t it at the least misleading, would you say?

I don’t he said you couldn’t use ground mounts. I believe he’s trying to demonstrate that the ability to fly manually in Draenor was suggested at via WoD advertising.

1 Like

Agreed very misleading and a very shady business practice, but not grounds to meet false advertising claims

1 Like

No there were advertising the below items as enhancing your adventures in Draenor. One of which was a flying mount. It’s implied. And it was false advertising at the release of WoD.

His point is legally it did not meet the requirements of being considered false advertising. I think.

1 Like

Which means it wasn’t stated ie not false advertising ie…

1 Like

No, it wasn’t.

What does rep have to do with a mechanic that is learned for multiple expansions? This is the glaring issue. I understand money sinks but they need to either pull the trigger and remove flight or allow people to pay for it. My character should not need mechagon/nazjtar glowing praise for me to use my Sky Golem.

Blizzard logic 101 you cant fly until baby turtles have a world where they can safely reach the water

now times that by 36 and you will have the amount I would be forced to pay .

I have never specifically gone out to get pathfinder , it come naturally from playing the game .

The only problem is the wait for part two . Enable flying in the initial areas once part one is complete and them have separate pathfinders for each new area and problem is solved

you are in a new area with different problems you would encounter in teh air , teh locals need to teach you what these are , they are not going to do that till they trust you

Then their is learning by doing. The engineering of the Sky Golem can use it’s radar to warn the pilot of danger…

You are the extreme minority, which shouldn’t be designed for. An alternative would be good - either gold, or Pathfinder.

You also have 36x more chances to make gold than an individual with one character.

Actually I am not , look at the number of threads which are asking for an increase in character limit from 50 . now think of the forum as 2-5% of the player base and extrapolate from there

You are absolutely in the extreme minority. If there was enough interest from players Blizzard would raise the character cap. 36 characters is an absurdly large amount of characters, especially if you actually intend to play them… at all.

haha I would never get in a flying machine with you , learning to fly as you are going leads to one thing , a horrible crash

you can’t take someone proving you’re dead wrong. how sad. even the biggest white knight in GD can be wrong once in a while. it’s ok, you’re only human.

4 Likes

Point is blizzard never said “no flying in WoD” until they were called on it in the forums. And then they did not even communicate with their customers in the forums but on a 3rd party site when they got caught.

If they were so upright in their views and honest promotion they would have announced such a game changer in beta at the latest. They did not, got caught in the deception and invented PF and out of spite continue it with new excuses. Until there is a leadership change in development or care for the customer, it will not be reverted.

6 Likes