Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

Starting to be slightly cringe lol.

The problem with you pro-rdf people is that you just make stuff up to suit your narrative, and throw around words like “objectively” incorrectly.

Wrath spent more time without RDF than it did with, and RDF was released closer to the end than the beginning. That’s the objective facts, and none of your reeeeeeeeing and making stuff up will change that.

You might need a mirror and he clearly stated 48%.

With common sense this can be rounded to 50 50.

No. Its an actual objective fact that RDF didn’t come out near the end of WOTLK. This isn’t really up for debate. All your attempts to move the goalposts or get pedantic don’t change that reality.

Well for just about a solid half of wrath and we are of course feature wise on the last patch of wrath so it would make sense to have it now.

So things that don’t exist classic anyways, and are remember through the thickest rose colored nostalgia glasses to begin with.

See, this is what I mean. Just making stuff up to suit yourself. Why not just round it up to 75 or 100?

Just trying to move the goalpost.

It both came out closer to the end than the start, and in the final tier of WotLK. This is objectively near the end. I know it doesn’t suit your tantrum, but it’s fact and can’t be changed.

Your attempts at proving a false claim are getting sadder and sadder now. Please, stop. Its actually pathetic and I am feeling embarrassed for you.

You might really need to go back to school if you dont know how rounding work…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.