Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

What is there to comment on? They’ve already said no to RDF and made their position quite clear.

They’ve made it clear they don’t really care about classic at this point and are just using at a sandbox to test random retail garbage.

It’s pretty sad that the expansion that needed the least changes is getting the most changes and they’re changes pulled from retail.

You think you do, but you don’t.

Just remember: what Blizzard says today, isn’t a guarantee for tomorrow.

Retail has RDF. Removing RDF makes WotLK less like retail, not more. (And far better).

Its very simple. Until people in a large enough number start cancelling their subs they have no reason to care about a thing we say. I ended my sub, its over on the 29th. I can’t speak to anybody else. One voice in a crowd isn’t changing anything. We need thousands of voices.

Wrath had RDF, Wrath did not have a LFG Tool. What we have is more like retail than actual wrath.

2 Likes

Give it a rest and go play retail. RDF should not be in Classic. Plain and simple.

Yet noone can come up with an actual reason why RDF is bad.

If you need someone to explain it to you…

Wrath did not have RDF until near the end.

It destroys community and consequences.

Absolutely false. Wrath had RDF for 48% of its existence. That is not in fact “near the end” no matter how much you want to push the definitively and objectively false narrative.

We would need a community first for a possibility of destroying it.

No. No. No.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Wrath release. November 2008
RDF release. December 2009
Cata release. December 2010

Time between Wrath release and RDF - 13 months
Time between RDF and Cata release - 12 months.

Total months: 25
12 of 25 = 48%.

Go back to school.

They already stated RDF won’t be in the game more than once. At this point, we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope that they add it at a later date.

Wrath to RDF release was 390 days.
RDF to cata release was 366 days.

Which number is bigger?

go back to school.

Umm…that 48.41% of uptime…

48% is less than 50% so yes, I already said that RDF was less than half… Are you okay?

So… it was nearer to the end than the beginning.

Its closer to the middle than anything… Are you one of those people who thinks you round up as soon as you go a single point passed the number?