Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

We have literally not heard any blue speak to us about the plague of major bugs that are currently in game or the major debate over RDF yes or no. Just a simple blue post with yes we are aware of the bugs WITH A LIST of what they are working on and a response over RFD and thier view on it afther this past week that has been very detrimental to the future of wotlkC would somewhat alleviate the worry that is building everywhere.

Blizzard wake up your non-response is literally what make us more angry. If one thing that you should have learned in shadowland major exudus is listen to the community as we are the one playing the game and if it feel bad you are the first to know. Not to forget COMMUNICATION IS KEY FOR THE LONGEVITY OF THE GAME.

25 Likes

They’re avoiding us because they know we want RDF

32 Likes

To be fair they already said they weren’t doing RDF. If their plans haven’t changed, do people expect them to keep commenting the same thing so long as we keep making threads about it?

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for RDF, but if they haven’t changed their stance from what they told us like a month and a half ago then repeating that isn’t going to make people feel any better.

Also given Overwatch 2 then their HQ, or at least wherever their servers are, might actually be on fire right now.

11 Likes

They said no. Like yeah, Blizzard’s communication is incredibly lacking, but on the RDF issue, they said no.

5 Likes

Bro they haven’t cared in a long time. The guy incharge of leading the team for classic is a RMT gdkp loving casual that plays probably 4 hours a week.

6 Likes

That’s not even true. In all contexts they said they’ll evaluate feedback. There’s no hard line like you’re pretending.

3 Likes

What about the past week would ever make Blizzard think a lack of RDF is bad for the future of WotLK? Something has to happen for it to be worthy of actually bothering to restate their stance.

Last we heard from them they’ve changed that to “we don’t want to say “never””

3 Likes

The dead 1-60 leveling zones for one…

1 Like

Its literally the start of a new expansion. Nobody cares about the 1-60 zones (or 60-70). That’s a concern for at least a month in the future when things calm down in Northrend.

2 Likes

They don’t want to socialize with losers.

That’s literally the point. You just validated my argument. With realms locked and existing players in Northrend, you’ve basically doomed the game without RDF to not be able to grow.

7 Likes

They will prob announce Cata Classic coming October 2023

1 Like

You’re delusional if you think RDF would make old zones noticeably more active during the first couple weeks of a new expansion. Maybe once we’re in raid log mode, but not during the rush.

I’m delusional for thinking more new players and more people interested in the game = more activity? Interesting argument.

4 Likes

Bugs… see here:

RDF… that dev interview a week or two ago touched on it. No RDF plans any time soon.

That’s usually their stance and I’m not suggesting people stop asking for it.

but if they haven’t changed their minds on it yet, then there isn’t much point in them making a post to say the exact same thing they already told us.

Simply reaffirming one’s stance is way better than complete silence. It at least acknowledges the complaints exist

1 Like

pretty much everything is going into df and d4 atm. they dont talk to us on the forums anymore

They already reaffimed it. That’s what they were doing last time they commented on it.

Coming back here every month to post “We have not changed our stance on RDF” isn’t gonna make anybody feel better.

1 Like