Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

I am broken record

I go round

You no get

1 Like

I’m on Bloodsail buccaneers which low end pop on horde and the leveling zones are still not dead.

As much of its really easy to find groups in current content, older content just plain sucks now without it. anything sub wrath is barren in the finder

Benediction has a huge queue and the server is laggy

They’ve actually given two blue posts regarding RDF one saying no to RDF and one doubling down on no RDF. You just don’t like the answer.

That should be pretty obvious at this point.

Then in the interview they said “not right now” so you could infer it could come later as that statement basically counts as “maybe”. Decisions change all the time as time goes on.

They have come to a conclusion. They’re just open to the idea of changing their minds on the subject.

At some point it just feels patronizing for them to keep coming back here saying “We’re listening, but we haven’t changed our stance. We are open to the idea in the future, however” every month.

Then that’s not a conclusion

I feel the only real course of action is to just keep it up and eventually they’ll pull a ripcord and put it in.

They tend to backtrack on most of their unpopular decisions.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I think it might get added later on.

I don’t know what else to tell you other than to not expect an answer then.

The WoW team has always left the door open to change their minds when they tell us what’s going on. It’s been that way since WoW was announced.

If they didn’t, I imagine people would just cry “broken promises” if they ever did reverse an unpopular decision.

They’re leaving themselves an out because RDF solves too many issues for them to say no.

This is the same game that merged 20+ servers due to population problems with those servers.

No RDF, but killing servers is fine.

There’s nothing for you to tell. I’m telling you that acknowledgement of the players period is better than total silence

They haven’t given total silence. That is one thing that is objectively incorrect.

You just don’t like the answer you got.

Yes, they have

You just don’t like that people want the developers to actually converse with their players

The bugs are getting reDONKulous. I still have quests I can’t complete, constant bugged mining nodes, etc.

Making a comment on something is the exact opposite of silence.

Good job, you can pass elementary grade English class

It would seem, however, that you failed.

1 Like

Oh what a comeback you’re so original “I know you are but what am I” wooooow you got me so good you’re so clever ha ha

No, really, get your head out of your rear and read my words: They said “we will never add RDF to Classic”. They then said “actually we don’t want to say “never””. Since then, there has been complete radio silence, not just on the matter of RDF but on the entire smorgasbord of bugs and issues plaguing the game currently. A simple “hey we’re looking into it” is way better for their image than complete silence, because it at least acknowledges the issues and the players suffering for them

It’s not rocket science. Stop trying to act like it is