Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

Of course not, because a lot of people want RDF. But at least then they’re acknowledging it. They’re acknowledging the players exist. That’s still better than complete silence

Not to mention RDF is far from the only reason they’d have to address the players in the first place. Wintergrasp is bugged to hell, servers like Grobbulus are still completely packed with no alternative for people who are willing to transfer but still want an RP-PvP server, the Eye of Eternity raid literally doesn’t work properly. Among many other things

You say of course not but then insist that it’s “complete silence” when they already acknowledged it and commented on it.

That’s why I only mentioned RDF in my original post. They absolutely should comment on stuff like the amount of bugs.

There just isn’t much of a reason to re-iterate something they told us not all that long ago, unless their minds have changed on the matter.

1 Like

I find this disturbing as well.

When will these major bugs be sent to a dentist?

OK, my work here is done.

2 Likes

Fine i shall send one

Why would they respond to us when they can just ignore us and not care.

1 Like

You must be new here if you think any of this is going to get a blue response.

We might get a random Youtuber/Streamer interview out of nowhere, but a blue? HAhahahahahaha…

The fact that the LFG tool is broken and full of bugs, the community is toxic and gatekeeping people, the pre-WOTLK content is completely inaccessible due to lack of cross-realm support now that everybody is in Northrend, and the facts that they want people off mega servers but make it so that anybody transferring has nobody to play with. For starters

1 Like

Then we are headed straight to what shadowland have caused. A exodus where even Blizzard was shaken enough to try and bring back player.

If they dont show that they have learned, dragonflight will be the same.

And they’ve yet to say anything other than a “maybe” change in stance. In light of the continued arguments over RDF it would make sense by now to have come to a definitive answer

the only time blizzard has ever responded is when subs go down. I hate to say it but the only way to get change is to hit their wallets. They have much better games coming compared to classic wow. They also know the classic cash grab is about to end because wotlk was the last good expansion so they dont really care anymore

if this team tried to code RDF the game would explode they are all incompetent

3 Likes

They don’t give a damn because they already took your money.

I’d bet real money they’ll do RDF. They’ll release it just like they did before, as a hook in between raids to get people back. I guarantee it.

Well that’s just a silly thing to say.

there is no WAY that this team is equal to the task of implementing RDF. I think that’s why we’re not getting it. It’s not a creative editorial decision.

You’d probably zone into the RDF dungeon and your group would consist of 4 glitched copies of your character and every button you pressed deleted one piece of armor.

1 Like

You need to understand that that is EXACTLY what this team does… They literally don’t do any creative editorial decisions at all. Why would they? Everything was written 15 years ago. Literally ALL the vast majority of the classic SE team does is port/maintain old code.

Do I think they’re up to writing an entire new Wrath+ with the team they have? Almost certainly not, because it’s not what the team was designed to do.

Do I think they can port over old/retail RDF code? That’s literally their entire reason for existence… So yea, I’m pretty sure they could do that at the least.

1 Like

they are on PTO after crunching to launch and getting ready for DF launch.

They left room for adding it later, they did not actually close the door on RDF.

This is why so many still complain about it not being left in the game.

There is still a chance.

1 Like

They said no. Twice.

Blizzard has devolved into an entire company of Quiet Quitters.

Everyone is sitting on their hands, drawing a paycheck for web surfing, updating their resume on company time and just waiting for a severance package when Microsoft takes over.

They said they have no plans to add it at the moment. Yes that doesn’t shut down the idea entirely, but you’re not gonna get a “we will never be adding RDF”.

This wouldn’t surprise me, especially if subs start dropping beyond the expected amount post-launch.

and I’m not saying to stop complaining or that there isn’t a chance.

This thread was asking for a blue post about it though which, bugs aside, there isn’t much reason to comment on something they already commented on if they haven’t changed their minds yet.

1 Like