Is anyone having issues launching their game?

Elocin… What isn’t responsible???

How about Blizz complete lack of communication, both here on the forums, on tickets in the queue and wherever else they could possibly let us know they are aware and there is or is not anything they can do. OR for us to pressure our anti-virus vendors for a fix.

Communication is key… do the no longer have a community liaison? They cut that job as well?

How are those actions in any way responsible???
Your blind defense is not in any way helpful

1 Like

my game wont launch today either. just says “logging in” but never completes

finally got in

The reality is the game worked, they changed something, now it doesn’t work. I’ve had MULTIPLE patches go through no issue including all of SOD phase 2. The file has changed sizes plenty of times without an issue before. Blizzard broke something, period plain and simple. Stop being such a fanboy.

2 Likes

The tech support forum has always been a mostly player-help-player area—that’s why it’s not the ideal spot for feedback. It’s the same across all of their game titles. They still have technical support reps answering tickets.

1 Like

First off I’m not a fanboy when blizzard makes a mistake I’m usually the first one to point it out. The fact is you are using a work computer which has a robust security suite on it to play a game means any one of the previous patches could have broken it. This patch made enough changes to the program to consider it a threat . Running a computer that you have no control over the security software is the same as running unsupported hardware any patch could break it and prevent it from working.

1 Like

It’s not, but whatever. It worked fine, worked for many, many patches and suddenly it didn’t. I trust blizzard to not follow the proper release checklist - maybe the antivirus compliance guy was fired in the last layoffs. :rofl:

We’ll never know for sure, but I’m positive that Blizzard did something wrong in that patch and all we can do is pray to Sophos and other AV vendors release a fix sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

It’s fixed!! I just logged on with no issues so Sophos must have pushed out the fix. Now I can play at work too! lol

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll test it after work like a good corporate guy - that reads forums at work :rofl:

1 Like

Still doesn’t work for me and I’ve never had SOPHOS. It started to work briefly before the hearthstone events but it’s back to problematic. Half of the time I can keep launching the game and it might let me in, half of the time it won’t work at all. Game works okay once it is finally launched and logged in.

1 Like

yes I jump through all their request use my authenicator and haven’t been able log in for days

1 Like

It seems to Blizzard don’t care they’re still getting the money for peoples accounts I bet.

I’ve moved on and unsubbed
Life is better

2 Likes

Lmao! Still mad bro?

Back to this same old problem.
After they fixed it with the patches, now a new patch and they must have left the fix out.

But I guess forum MVPs will start claiming Blizz can do nothing, lol

1 Like

We are not saying Blizz is free of blame every single time. But what we are saying is that the majority of players are able to play the game without issue, and a tiny thread of people who are having problems likely have something in common on their PC.

1 Like

I was playing on my second computer and tried my workstation again this week just to face the same issue as before. Looks like a moving target and we won’t have peace between Sophos and Blizzard games.

To anyone still having issues with Sophos:

I’ve found this thread on Sophos Community saying that they are aiming to release the Blizzard fix mi-May.

Can’t post links, but you can search for sophos community blizzard-game-clash

https://community.sophos.com/intercept-x-endpoint/f/discussions/145885/blizzard-game-clash/540970

game wont launch for me today :frowning: