Is anyone enjoying this patch, if so which parts?

There are complaints far and wide and on many forums about the many woes but I’d like to hear if anyone is actually enjoying the new content this latest patch.

3 Likes

I’m not weak, but I must tell you I cried last night. My level of frustration at the new patch just reached an unbearable high and I snapped.

I’m a mum and also had a big day, so that had something to do with it!

I wanted to log in and relax. :cry:

But then I played my Vulpera and I was ok!

I’m enjoying my Vulpera, and I WILL enjoy the level 120 events, once I know my way around.

31 Likes

That’s definitely a thing. Unless you’re doing some hardcore content then you can just level another character and when you’re done the new stuff at 120 will be less crowded and buggy.

1 Like

Alpaca mounts and legendary transmogs.

Yep, that about covers it.

7 Likes

Mechagnomes are cool.

Vulpera are awesome.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t even call this a patch, its more less a hot-fixed PTR.

23 Likes

If it wasn’t for the cost of each attempt, I would say I like how Horrific Visions was done. I have somewhat mixed feelings on ‘Corruptforged’ gear: on the one hand, I like the balance of a cool, powerful effect with potential downsides that rise with total corruption; on the other hand, I think it scales way too fast, is especially bad for tanks (as a “you need to move” effect comes up as low as Corruption 20), and the fact that it can be a powerful mod means that Blizz is gonna nerf most of the effects soon.

2 Likes

I just like playing WoW.

How people get so turnt about this game and still play it I will never know.

10 Likes

Aside from a string of VERY crappy/whiny group mates leveling it’s been ok but I also can’t finish questing in Pandaria because the quest Scouting Report: Hostile Natives is broken. Instead of controlling Riko the quest teleports you to where he would be and says “k have fun”.

edit: It’s amusing though that my portrait looks like I’m burning the world behind me.

4 Likes

I like that I can still play.

3 Likes

I like that I know this is basically a prepatch week, and that none of the bugs that have happened will actually affect anyone long term.

The game is still alive and well, my friends list has been full of people online 6+hrs a day, the new raid looks super fun, the new zones are cool, HVs with masks are going to be a blast and the new M+ affix is a win.

1 Like

Not as good as 8.2 so far but still fun minus the dolt who came up with kill X rares daily quests in new zones.

1 Like

Most of my complaints come down to mob density or lack thereof, respawn rates, and faction tagging and quest item drop rates.

At least an hour to collect six items from quest mobs is a bit much.

8 Likes

I got my Vulpera to level 50! This one right here! :smiley:

4 Likes

I need to start one lol.

They look neat.

1 Like

I love it I work on him casually with the few hours I am outside work.

I liked seeing mechagon now that it’s heroic.

I got excited seeing Yu’lon flying around in the vale. I thought she’d be dead by now.

I’m sure once the raid comes in and then the lfr then people will have something to chew on content wise. At least for a bit. Content drought always happens at the end.

I’m probs gonna make / boost an ally toon so I can unlock the alliance allied races and see their side of the story.

I like the Visions too bad Im limited to doing them. And screwed up twice because I didnt knew what I was doing and didnt realize it was limited.

I like the new Alpaca mount.

Vulperas are great.

Leveled my Vulpera yesterday and now I’m leveling my Mechagnome… then off to do the new Pet Dungeon. I haven’t even started “8.3” yet and I suspect it’s the only reason I’m not overflowing with sodium and disappointment.

3 Likes

Is there a easy way to get to uldum from Zandalar other than taking portal from Orgi or flying from The Chamber ?