Is anyone enjoying this patch, if so which parts?

Wow that’s some stupid fast leveling.

What the heck?

1 Like

How the frick do you have your armor already and you’re not cheesing it as a dk to skip levels?!

Last time I tried to speed level it took me like two weeks @_@

Isn’t that a bit of an overreaction? I guess I shouldnt judge. I used to rage quit a lot back in the day. I’m much more level headed now, though.

3 Likes

The patch is great, having a blast doing the story line and am one of the few non whiner cry baby posters on the forums. Blizzard rocks !

1 Like

First 24 I had a blast. The last 24 hours have been rough…

I’m probably going to turn to leveling alts.

Two major things are broken that I was looking forward to:

1. New AH.
  2. Gear drops from Visions.

It may have been, but I can be emotional sometimes, when things really frustrate me.

Usually I’m really laid back and calm, but last night I felt so frustrated with how the Game was guiding me; go here, fly there, meet me in this zone. I had to google five of the quests/ locations, and Magni’s voice was ANNOYING ME.

Wrathion made me happy, he’s very beautiful, and his Dragon form is divine. I’ll speak to him, but that Dwarf gives me a knot in my gut.

5 Likes

Horrific Visions are cool and are what I had hoped to play more of. Sadly, the limit to them is disheartening, but it gives me time to play other characters.
New AH is good, it needed a change. Too bad it’s got its issues right now.
Also that backpack transmog is great and I want it, but it’s literally unreachable for a while.

I consider myself a know it all and I had to use wowhead just to figure out how the cloak and assaults worked, and visions. Oh and like a hundred other things. Youre not alone lol.

4 Likes

I suppose it depends on how “long-term” you’re talking, but the AH/mailbox issue has screwed a lot of people over pretty seriously and Blizz currently has no idea how to fix or rectify it.

1 Like

I just dinged 50. I’m having fun, but leveling really should not take this long. Yes, I could wait until Shadowlands, but I can’t resist dat Vulpera cuteness.

No.

Everything there was to enjoy about the game was possible before 8.3

1 Like

Well… I was enjoying leveling for the first time in a while… but then I ran into the parts of the lore that shows just how janky the storytelling has been in this game… Looking at you, Garrosh and Overlord Krom’gar.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention. I did like the cloak questline. Tad heavy on loading screens but it was nice to not have it be over in two seconds like some important story quests.

Also I know I keep gushing about him but dat wrathion update tho <3

This is true for both sides scouting report quests. :frowning: You can do the other areas around the north and south, but you can’t do the main story bits with Lorewalker Cho without those… I had to hit a few dungeons (which I normally don’t do through MoP) and then went up to Kun-Lai. Hopefully that’s getting fixed… didn’t take them too long to fix Ghostlands.

Meh, The visions are a cool feature but you can’t actually play them most of the time. dailies are kinda boring but it’s fun killing people in the world. Story quest was pretty good but now I’m just waiting for the raid and mythic + to start back up.

yes

all of it

1 Like

Have a flower from me! :fox_face:

:rose:

6 Likes

I’ve actually been really enjoying the part where I don’t play this patch. I’ve played end-game twice since the expansion released. I played for two weeks at launch, then 2 weeks at the release of 8.2 (I think? whenever dazar’alor raid came out). I only renewed my subscription a few days ago and I haven’t touched a 120 for anything other than posting auctions to fund my lower characters. I’ve found that its a lot more enjoyable… even if they did lock me out of battlegrounds for locking my exp.

I’m sure I’d enjoy it if I could play.
Game freezes unless I alt tab to have WoW in the background. No reply from tech support.

Vulpera look fun though. I’m sure I’ll enjoy that when I get to play.

I guess I like the Horrific visions and always enjoy hunting rares and allied race dks. Mildly interested in grinding the new essences and think its cool they re-purposed some old zones and it makes sense. No account wide essences is a real bummer and new ah isn’t what I hoped.