Ironforge down another 17k players this week

Oh yes people who enjoy trying hard in a game, how dare they play the same game.

What an asinine take. No wonder people cant stand “dad gamers”

1 Like

It’s more about their attitude of looking down on players who don’t try as hard.

1 Like

I didnt look down on anyone, I said i play the game to parse and was told to “leave the game”

Now whose looking down at who…

Yeah that is kind of a weird reason to play the game now that you put it like that.

What else is there to do in the game? im all ears lol.

Run heroics in full t5? Make an alt so i have to do more attunements / dungeon grinds? Dailies for gold ill never spend? Idk lol

I never even wrote im “hardest of hardcore” I just said I like hard bosses lol

But you play on bigglesworth, so its expected you are unsure how to read.

2 Likes

Retail with the talent/gameplay system of this era. Why is that concept so difficult to understand?

It’s all about how you present yourself, nice try but avoiding the question tells everyone your a fake.
Don’t go around pretending you’re something you’re not it’s an embarrassment.

Keep on getting the 99% parses in make believe land because that’s the only way you’ll get them honey.:kissing_heart:

Youre talking about hiding mains… while hiding your main… LOL

Can’t you read?

If you want to present yourself in such a manner then you are going to be called on it, you only further my point keep digging honey.

If you talk a big game about parses then lets see them, I simple believe from your actions you are a wannabe.

Lol okay bigglesworth. enjoy your 8/10

1 Like

I’m kinda interested to see these 99s. What’s the point of an epeen gloating measurement if your hiding?

1 Like

It’s been months…

lol ok level 50

You’re a complete loser who parses green. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Unfortunately I thought you might actually have a response, instead you avoided addressing anything pathetic.

Now you know for next time if you make a claim and present yourself as a hardcore, you’ll need something to back it up with or you can continue living in pretend land.

Hope you have a good night honey, maybe one day you can achieve your goals and not just pretend.:kissing_heart:

I don’t think anything more needs to be said, here.

2 Likes

This is why I am excited for Wrath, people who just want to kill stuff have normal mode and everyone else can try for Heroic/Achievements.

Parselords/min maxers absolutely ruined the game, along with #nochangers that wouldn’t budge on even beneficial changes to help the game.

5 Likes

You play on mankrik … LOL

Since launch, yeah.

C’mon, bud. Show us your TBCC character!

I think we can agree to disagree.

It’s no secret these forums generally attract the most casual of players, since generally the better players are well, enjoying and playing the game. There is never parse talk, strategy, anything like that on these forums. Ever.

Anyways, I don’t think it’s a good idea to tailor your game for the lowest skill level / least time played members. MOBAs like dota and LOL, chess games such as TFT, and shooters like CSGO all make their games with the best players meta in mind, then the more casuals adapt to the meta. You make games for the people who play them the most, and get the most out of them.

It’s just my opinion, but making games that lower the ceiling and raise the floor are incredibly boring, and create dead games because they help the people who can only play a few hours a day, and hurt those who want to play more. Basically what retail has been the last 3 expansions.

So when I read “I can’t wait for parsers to leave the game” I genuinely question why you don’t play retail, and I don’t mean that as a diss. Retail has an incredible environment for that style of play. LFR/normal and mythic plus give you a great environment to play the game where nobody cares about parse and you get solid rewards at the end. Classic is definitely not hard by any means, but the game is heavy on class and parse metas, so it just might not be the game for you.

People are sick to death of parse talk. Absolutely sick of it.

Ask a hunter to put on aspect of the wild on hydross, “Dude muh parses!” Or a hunter pet gets insta gibbed “Muh parses!” Put someone on elementals, “OMG MUH PARSES!” Someone dies due to bad RNG or even a bugged boss, “Oh no muh parses!” Screaming for chickens and PI and blah, blah, blah because “PARSES!” It’s enough to make the rest of the raid want to take an ice pick to their ear drums. Raids have been much smoother and a LOT more fun since those parse jockeys quit the game. Our guild is much better off.

You get the boss down with few deaths. You get loot that you can use and everyone feels pretty good about it. Everyone except that one guy moaning or bragging about his stupid parses. Good riddance.

No one wants to hear about your parses. Trust me. NO ONE.

“This is an Arby’s, sir.” And TBC is an MMORPG.

I present to you: raid logging.

Not as many people care about parses as you think. They care about having a smooth raid in a reasonable amount of time, getting bosses down, and having fun.

Parses are supposed to be a tool to see what you’re doing right and what you need to improve. If you want to distort that into a mini game no one cares. We just don’t need to hear about it.

5 Likes