Ironforge down another 17k players this week

I think some basic grammar and punctuation would go a long way in terms of effectively communicating your thoughts and ideas.

6 Likes

Thank you for the input to be fair it’s not like I try to make my sentences unreadable Although I’m not going to say English and grammar are my strong suit either.

I do my best to make sure that my sentences and ideas are coming across as clearly as possible and yes I am getting better at checking my post before I post it.

It’s just a little difficult because when I get on a rant especially about something specific or different ideas it’s kind of hard to see where those spelling errors are.

4 Likes

Ironforge tracks populations using Warcraftlogs.

I don’t think many people were raiding in WoW during Thanksgiving.

5 Likes

LOL. I quit because of the 12/14 nerfs… had they done it 3 weeks ago would have quit then.

Game is already insanely easy and boring. Making the only somewhat challenging content trivial is GG

You quit because of something that never happened and has no impact om people mildly decent at this game?

2 Likes

Voice of reason, liked your post.

How do you figure it “has no impact”

Make working towards this phases parses completely worthless since they are gone in another week.

Made the only encounters that were semi challenging able to do blind folded.

All so the people who can’t clear LFR in retail can attempt a boss. (They still won’t be able to kill vash).

These 8/10 guilds can’t even handle the trash in SSC and TK yet they are worried about end bosses lol.

if you havent gotten your kills or parse by this point, they clearly are not relevant to you or you arent good enough, just like those LFR bads

3 Likes

Nerfing the bosses has no impact on the people who already downed them. Once you down Vashj/KT once or twice you can get them every time.

So these people acting like it’s going to have some impact on them is hilarious.

2 Likes

It’s so frustrating, all they had to do is proactively manage server populations and classic would be free money.

6 Likes

People literally asked for this.

I thought you were quitting because of attunements and rep grinds?

1 Like

Normally I don’t care what character people post on but in your case of “I am the HARDEST of Hardcore”
Something is telling me you are playing pretend, people that are obsessed with parses aren’t the type to hide their mains.

4 Likes

Couldn’t be him the game is incredibly easy, he wouldn’t even break a sweat. Probably is teaching method how to play as well!

Again, why do so many players think that the solution to every problem is, “Nerf everything so I can get quicker and easier loot!” Pathetic.

2 Likes

not an argument anyone is making. If groups cant kill this version, which the vast, vast majority could not in actual TBC, giving them the version that was balanced instead of losing them as players is preferable.

it makes no difference to me, I already killed it, why do you care?

The sooner all the parse obsessive weirdos quit the better off this game will be.

I don’t care if they nerf content or not, but if it gets rid of people with this attitude, I’m all for it.

8 Likes

I have a few 98s i would have liked to get 99s. I think i could get them but not in just 1 week.

All of it. raids are too easy because of nerfing = not worth spending weeks and weeks to run dungeons endless number of times and do a ton of heroics nobody cares or wants to do on additional characters.

Raided on multiple characters all of classic. TBC is hell no

Locking all the content behind “Phases” is killing the game.