#Ionpromised

pretty sure he was referring to how long phase 1 would last.

That phase 1 would only last a couple of weeks ?

With phase 1 containing ony and mc I think we’ll have phase 1 for a good number of months.

Kept ya waiting huh?

14min 36sec mark is where it should be time stamped, for his battle between a DW Warrior and Mido.

Take a notice at the Warriors hit on Mido @ 14 min 50 seconds. That’s further than 10 yards.
Edit: Again at 15m56s, the Warrior attacks from far outside melee range.

So basically, I have video proof it existed, I have verifiable achievement proof that I actually did play the game back then, and I’m remembering the game as Blizzard has verified it.

Hmm.

1 Like

Not sure where people are getting a ‘couple’ of weeks from, I mostly remember him saying a ‘few’ weeks, just something else people take something someone may have offhandedly say and run with it like it is gospel,lol.

Ok. Good.

Now parse that against Blizzard’s statement about what the majority experienced back then to what they will experience today.

Seeing any problems yet?

Stuff very few people experienced back then will be overabundant today. That’s a fundamental change from what the majority played back then.

I get it you’re an apologist and are fine with changing Vanilla away from what everyone played, but maybe modern WoW is for you, then.

We want vanilla to play like Vanilla. Not Vanilla+

That buster posted some random history. I thought something was weird about his/her arguments. Now, thanks to you, I figured it out. Apo never played vanilla. oh emm gee

Saqe is now informed about a troll, my task in this thread is finished.

1 Like

Many thanks. Trolls just muddy up important forum discussions. I am getting to the point where I am beginning to loathe trolls.

1 Like

Those of you who will quit if layering stays past Phase 1, I am in full support of you.

…Doesn’t mean I’d join you though. I probably wouldn’t. But I wouldn’t blame you for leaving either.

I honestly don’t care. I would rather just see layering go through part of phase 2 just to see the rage.

2 Likes

It will be no worse then the rage that happened when layering was announced. Rage and then acceptance.

1 Like

Extra resources get used up by the extra players. Not to mention those extra players will be extra competition for those extra resources.
Think that internal cooldown will affect this exploitation?

Same as above.

This? Yea. Big deal. Eventually everyone who wants this is going to get it. This won’t even matter except to twinks later in the game.
Can’t wait for the pvp over it the first 6 months though.
Is layer hopping just for extra pvp an exploit? I mean if I’m hunting extra people that I normally wouldn’t see is that an exploit? Cause I’m going to abuse that one!

Not just world bosses. Massive guild vs guild vs guild vs randoms wpvp!

That can cause insane wpvp battles. I’ll take all the extra wpvp.
That is why it must be gone by phase 2.

Hi mom! Oh yea. Almost forgot. Elo is the originator of the #Ionpromised hashtag. Mom knows best!
#Ionpromised #holdemtoit

So get the internet scrubbed clean off all information concerning classic. Get a MiB flashy thing and erase everyone’s memories.
Only way you’re changing that. This was argued about 2 years ago in this forum. I think we lost a few zealots to heart attacks when they realized it was not going to be the same.
The genie can not be put back in the bottle.

This would be funny but I don’t think it’s a good idea… I like Padre, I don’t want to see him quit.

1 Like

1000’s unsub which means layering doesnt need to stay active anymore. Everyone cheers and resubs again. Layering comes back because servers are too full .

:cocktail:

Fateweaver, is that you?

In before “We’ve renamed the phases 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, etc., so technically…”

After Phase one I’ll be fully decked in MC gear and 100% devoted to classic for the rest of my life, there is no going back. Promises or not.

yeah well he also personally promised that pathfinder for BFA wouldn’t be held back as long as it was for legion either