Ion: "We hear you!" Class Design Being Fixed in 9.0?

Oh joy. Ive been looking forward to another complete overhaul of demonology…

5 Likes

Bornakk, pass along I’d like to see a thread per class opened by Blizzard to garner what can be done to make each class fun again where we the players can place our thoughts and hopefully get some back and forth going.

Want to see that NOW not when 9.0 “friends and family alpha” hits as that has been demonstrated to be too late in the process for the dev team to change.

44 Likes

Now if they can just get rid of all the welfare gear that falls from the sky we’ll be in good shape.

12 Likes

Yea I personnaly would like to have most GCD changes be reversed. The only thing for me that needed to change was warrior dps cds, they could have fixed those and be done with it. I still can’t believe deathgrip is on the GCD.

1 Like

I am glad to hear they realized they over pruned. But i am not happy to hear they think they went too far with spec differences.

Unholy DKs need tuning. But the general uniniqueness of the play against Frost or Blood is great. The problem is part of what got pruned away, with out frenzied speed boost from Unholy Presence having been removed to make us more homogenized with Frosts slow plodding spec fantasy. We need more Unholy spec fantasy there again, not less. And we definitely need PvE AMZ back. That was a critical piece of our fantasy they gutted for no good reason to a PvP talent.

So i see good and bad here. Partially glad to hear them admit mistakes were made with over pruning. Not trusting them on what they will think was over pruned.

its called class forums…

4 Likes

He basicly said that he thinks essence system is a good enough deal if you’re pushing content and that gear progression shouldn’t be relevant anymore.

Cheers for that!

Really? Guess I’ll have to watch the video. If that’s the new direction then I’m out.

Well I’m darkening it a bit, but it’s that basicly catchup gear is doing nothing wrong. Also didn’t talk about titanforging going away :woman_shrugging:

I’ll believe it when I see it. They’ve said this kind of thing before.

18 Likes

I am mashing a button on every GCD. What else do you need? More different buttons?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for tomorrow when people still claim that Blizzard is stubborn and never admits when they’re wrong.

Edit: What you mean no stance dancing?!?!?! Throws hat on the ground
They never listen!

1 Like

Considering how many expansions by now have had catch up gear, its here to stay.

I’m with the I’ll believe it when I see it crowd.

18 Likes

Hooray, they will redesign all the classes to something completely different. Like they have several times over now.

Just posting to see if my guild leader notices

Not sure if I’m willing to wait that long.

3 Likes

i’m not your guild leader until classic you shnonk

1 Like

Saying “we’re listening” loses weight when they’ve tried that line numerous times in the past, and yet they’ve demonstrated they’re not listening.

You know, “the boy that cried wolf”

After awhile, the lines of “we’re listening”, “we’ve made mistakes” etc etc, lose weight when they fail to improve.

41 Likes