Ion said No more focus on faction war, which pretty much means its over?

War in warcraft doesn’t mean just between the two factions y’know.

2 Likes

The article is from Feb 2022. In case you did not know, we are in Nov 2022.

Outdated news, new expansion in 2 days. Lots of things can brew.

I would be happy with a focus on the WORLD aspect of the title… and the CRAFT aspect.

Yes it does. But you believe what ya want.

From the beginning it was horde v alliance and it should go back tot hat

1 Like

It means war in general, not just between the factions.
Go play classic then if you want it to go back to that.

Classic is too slow for me. I tried it. Now if they release MOP classic then I will go back

2 Likes

I want to hang out with the tuaren qts and belf in org

1 Like

Welp then deal with it here.

I do… For now.

1 Like

Good. It hasn’t made sense in a very very long time.

Hopefully this can lead to better story-telling.

Where you end up with weird sub-factions doing something that resembles the “faction war”. Think Sylv going rogue, or Garrosh, etc. Basically someone taking folks from a given faction and then going ham on their own agenda.

Then it won’t feel so dumb when the “alliance” and “horde” team up to take out the new “big bad”.

1 Like

Contradictory argument.
The name still fits, it does not matter what it was originally intended to reference; there are still wars, as you illustrated.

Sad. The once great game is being run by people with no respect for Warcrafts history. The battle between factions is part of WoWs culture.
No longer is seems.
Just two expansions ago the Horde burned down the Night Elf city but thats all water under the bridge I guess. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Even the “Hundred Years War” ended after 116 years (another hundred followed later), you got to give your population time to recuperate and regenerate.

Yeah because it’s hamfisted and never done well.

1 Like

Well, you seemed to have trouble understanding things so… :rofl:

Your rationalization needs work.

Warriors… God bless your hearts.

1 Like

Show me where I said I wanted to go back to that? You cannot, because I didn’t say that.

I was responding to someone else. Not you.

Wasnt focused on it at all. The Devs dont know what they are doing. These are the same people who gave us Korthia and had the nerve to call it a “city of secrets”…

1 Like