Ion said No more focus on faction war, which pretty much means its over?

Yes which is why I said they did it poorly and probably think no one wants a faction war. Who knows.

2 Likes

Except its not. The faction war is pretty much over and only continues in players minds. I Love it more when I post something and people cling to little technicalities.

1 Like

hurray!
Cross faction guilds when!? Please Blizz!!!

Guilds should be free to choose who joins. I have been saving the world with the opposite faction for a long time now, it doesnt even feel taboo at this point.

13 Likes

They’ve already said they are coming, they are just working out technical issues.

7 Likes

Well, I guess it was enough of a technicality for you to change the entire title. :rofl:

idk… FFXIV crafting is just macro heaven, specially lately since they nerfed everything to the ground and you can macro craft without even penta-melded gear.

Well, you aren’t wrong. Maybe I should say crafting from early HW?

Yes. I unironically hope they rename the game Peacecraft so people who are obsessed with the brand Warcraft vacate. I say this as a PvPer.

4 Likes

idk if I’d want 300 steps to craft a single item either haha, gotta be some middle ground.

MoMo rotations can diaf.

Same, but I would actually like them to rename it with something with Azeroth in it.

Keep in mind what was actually said in that interview:

“there will never be another expansion with a focus on the Faction War.”

BfA was really the only expansion we got that focused on it.

That doesn’t mean old tensions won’t be broken and we’ll be fighting each other in the background somehow.

I hope our mounts get unlocked like that. I’d also like to be able to understand people on the opposite faction that aren’t Thalassian elves without using a potion. Why is that still a thing? Especially for Belves that were once on the Alliance? lol.

1 Like

Oh God yeah, I forgot about that. Lol. But yeah, I would like it to be a “process” not like take a whole hour… but not just mash one button.

Yeah but then we’re gonna get threads going “Why does Outland exist? I thought this was the World of Azeroth!”.

Since the game isn’t called World of Factioncraft or World of PvPcraft, no.

3 Likes

The faction war in BfA was filler content intended to fill the gap between stories that were basically unrelated.

Lobbies of InstanceCraft?

2 Likes

Da Alliance killed me king, mon…dere can be only war now

3 Likes

About freakin time, it should have been over in Legion

2 Likes

Hey man you would’ve killed him too if you knew he had loot on him.

3 Likes

Its because the focus is on the agenda.

The WAR if warcraft is no more. Im sure they will implement pickle ball into the game soon too.