Ion Promised Us More Server Connections After BlizzCon '19

they’ve been using this as an excuse for years.

it’s grown thin.

As someone mentioned in the thread on Reddit:

“If you go to wowprogress and the realms tab and sort by population (lowest to highest) you you can see how dire some of these realms are. Some are so unpopulated, it makes you wonder why they are even open.”

I understand where you’re coming from, underpopulated servers. But this whole server connection thing seems to benefit the Horde the most.

I feel that the only role that connections play in regard to faction issues is the guild/mythic raid availability for each faction on a server. Nowadays, with layering/sharding being a thing, that is the thing that should obviously continue to be tuned to fix the imbalance while you’re out and about in Azeroth.

Korgath needs Jesus right now. Our only truly competitive guild left for Sargeras last tier and now we’re just a bunch of bottom-of-the-barrel guilds with a handful of guilds making very minor headway into Mythic Ny’alotha.

Merge these smaller servers with MUCH larger servers. They need this help so badly right now.

1 Like

… And Ghostcrawler promised me a pony.

Moral of the story: Don’t trust a promise made by any businessman until you have a contract with severe penalties enforceable by a court of law over their head.

I hate that saying, because I’ve had some good, honest lawyers really put themselves out for me.

1 Like

I just don’t understand why they won’t go ahead and connect more realms. There’s absolutely going to be a point where they’re forced to do something.

1 Like

We are still waiting…

2 Likes

Stop necroing you peanut :frowning:

No thank you, some people enjoy playing on quiet servers. I hate when I play one of my toons on a full realm and im trying to level surrounded by 10 headless chickens at all times zooming through the quests, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and completely breaks immersion

I can’t wait for more people to be on my realm. :elf:‍♀

Blizzard has made many promises at Blizzcon they didn’t deliver on. If they haven’t responded by now then he was either giving lip service or the server team saw it as a rainy saturday afternoon kind of situation.