Ion Hazzikostas, can you schedule a Live Q&A to talk about 9.1?

Right now these 9.1 August rumors are doing you some serious damage. It feels like letting this thing fester is not helping you. BC Classic is not close enough for you to hold off hope you’ll be rescued by BC hype. You guys need to whet some appetites. Talk about 9.1, maybe tease a 9.1 PTR date with the new M+ affix and some of the mega-dungeon stuff, etc.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a launch patch / launch season like this before. Even Warlords of Draenor had the Blackrock Foundry raid to hold folks over until the first content drop.

69 Likes

Yeaaaah, I don’t hate SL (though I’m starting to get a bit bored) but I think anyone can tell they need to start doing some damage control and soon.

36 Likes

This will only end well…

2 Likes

Oh my, why would you ask him to do it? He will talk for 30 minutes and you will not know any more than you did before he spoke the first word but I can bet that you will be even more frustrated afterwards.

44 Likes

Or not even a Q&A. Just a progress update. How the development is coming? Things like that. He doesnt have to give a date of release, but just some info would go a a long way.

12 Likes

Particularly right now he definitely needs to say something, but Ion needs to talk to the community more in general. Even if it’s just blog posts since he doesn’t seem to be great at speaking off the cuff.

6 Likes

Honestly, i dont think they know… If i was a betting undead the raid is probably not even done yet at all

4 Likes

Waste of time.
He will just lie.
Only address hand picked questions.
Yammer on and on in Lawyer speak.
Why bother?

42 Likes

Like will we be able to transmog grey items…

Or can we get more jelly cat pets

8 Likes

lol, you all remember ripcord? hahahaha, OH YEAH!!! You can’t trust Ion when he says…well, anything. Everything he says should be taken as smoke being blown up your butt.

18 Likes

Im dirprised he didnt respind alredfy

1 Like

Imagine being on a yacht right now and reading this topic.

:motor_boat:

5 Likes

In complete fairness those are both important questions.

8 Likes

Well he said the ripcord exists then later declared the covenant system a success even though we have statistics showing the vast majority of players just picked the most powerful covenant. Logically, one of those is a lie :woman_shrugging:.

13 Likes

no offense but he’s not really good at answering questions or talking to the community…

maybe one of the other devs is a bit better at this sorta public thing?

btw i def agree, silence through august would be a mark on him as a dev, not just the warcraft brand imo…(doubt he cares though :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

5 Likes

Good luck getting Ion to respond to you. They will put their heads down and hope it all blows over.

1 Like

This is the part where CMs can/should communicate to mitigate this.

6 Likes

is Ion running this company to the ground?
just feels like it. thought i’d put it out there.

10 Likes

Imagine thinking Ion has a yacht.

3 Likes

He’s not Peon Hazzikostas.

1 Like