Ion - " alts will be better "

It’s crazy how you think he is making absolutely every decision and yet has someone “higher up”.
It’s as if he has a tight budget and short deadlines imposed by other people.

Alts haven’t been friendly since Legion.

I only restrict myself to BfA because Legion had more in depth class fantasy to not be bothered by alt grinding.

WoD was the last alt friendly expansion where you could just play casually and enjoy the content and that’s not even saying much because again, they toss in legendary grinds.

I never played MoP ( I opted out then) and the other 3 expansions were just mindless rep grinds, so yeah they were just as bad, but at least switching a character in Vanilla - Cata was pretty easy peasy.

1 Like

I just finished leveling an alt. World quest reward ilvl is definitely tied to renown. Your personal ilvl might play a factor. But you are not getting anything worth while without leveling you renown.

1 Like

To that person’s credit it’s actually tied to both. You will see the ilvl of wq rewards go up via your ilvl like in bfa but there are certain renown levels that also affect world quest ilvl rewards. They really should have done one or the other, not both.

Thanks.

10/char

Hey i just wanted to say, it’s not true. I prefer alts in classic to retail. Just get gear and that is it.

1 Like

In a better position than previous expansions. Not perfect by any means, but definitely not the worst.

I will believe it when I see it. Blizzard has failed to deliver on lots of promises over the years.

Yep. Its renown locked.

and even the gimme 197 of covenant gear (with upgrade) is still story locked.

Swung by sinfall on the s. priest. Anima…she gots. lets just go buy that clothe set I thought to myself.

Nope. “Have to do the covenant story mall walker” says the red text. That dose of completionist for the venthyr clothe set, yeah, I tabled that. Just not in the mood to run it out to see stone boy going no…It is not our place to kill him.

Umm, dude…I see the future. we drop him in raid. Dies now, dies later…I say now.

Asherons Call - best game ever.