Introducing the World of Warcraft Community Council

This is a great initiative. I wouldn’t want a place on the council but I’m interested to see what comes out of it.

Do more to support role play.

2 Likes

Several people in the Heroes of the Storm community simply left feedback on reddit and got acknowledged by the developers who took the feedback to heart. You don’t need to have thousands of followers to have great ideas. Besides, the community council are still users here. This is a group effort and not a popularity contest.

1 Like

The last question isn’t required.

I haven’t heard this, and if true I wish mom pulls through and is ok. But keep in mind, streamers can tell us anything and we have no choice but to believe it.

edit: From what I am reading now, she passed away :frowning: and other streamers are posting about it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter who gets to be on the council. As long as non-employees are on it, we have a chance to make the game good.

No players will mess this up so badly I think. Players can be reasoned with.

SHe isn’t like I said he is probably making funeral arrangements for her and not even thinking about the game .

I would not mind feed back from him or other streamers like Preach , HAzel , Bellular and others along with us common folk players .

Easy peasy. New threads can not be boosted by message maker.

I’m going to be optimistic and hope that along with the usual suspects of raiders and streamers :wink: we’ll also see those who have been involved in providing other usual sites and services being included. For example: lore, battlepets, reputation guides, class guides, etc.

Every single one of us wants WoW to be good.

I think this is a good idea.

It might feel chaotic at first. Just communicate with the council members. They will do their best to tell the devs how we all feel about the game.

Hopefully this works.

2 Likes

Okay. I’ll bite, form filled out.
Thanks for opening a new channel, leet’s see how it goes.

“Literally ALL PLAYERS want to be able to decide what powers their guild officers have.”

I think that’s a pretty simple request.

There will definitely be community figures, streamers, and high end raiders on this community council.

However I think they will also throw in a healthy amount of casual players, Roleplayers, lore nerds, and some shills.

2 Likes

I applied, got to the last page, and was disappointed with that question. I’m not a streamer. I’m just a regular joe that has played the game off and on for a long time. I’ve been a server first raider, I’ve been a casual, and a PvPer. I’d prefer they get the “ordinary” person’s feedback rather than a streamer or a website creator. Their experience and motivations are different from the vast majority of us.

8 Likes

I really hope you don’t choose children entertainers from youtube/twitch

1 Like

Huh? This is an issue? I would think they have the power to boot players of lower rank from the guild… or is there some other power I am not thinking of?

I 100% disagree with this. How does the game cater to streamers and top raiders right now? And I am being genuine in asking this.

I also applied. I feel like this could be a great thing for the game. Hopefully they will get a wide range of opinions and ideas that cover the various areas of the game (i.e not just M+ and raiding). I want to see professions become a great part of the game as well as improvements for those interested in collecting mounts/transmog and pet battlers, etc. The game has so many ways to satisfy different play styles. All that is holding it back is imagination and willingness to make changes.

1 Like

Oh, but the catch is that only the council members will be able to post.