Introducing the Trading Post!

I’ve read this while crying of joy. Simply amazing

1 Like

Sorry, but doing reactions to youtube videos and then getting simps to feed you gear doesn’t qualify you as a content creator, let alone the #1 content creator. There is absolutely nothing entertaining about watching him. His embellished reactions to everything are incredibly cringe.

3 Likes

Getting closer to a WoW battle pass every day.

1 Like

very good to see something new fresh and exciting

So if I log in 10 alts and visit this place in a month, do I get 5000 currency? What level do the alts have to be?

:thinking:

There’s a way to buy cash shop mounts without battle.net balance or real money?

“Play-2-Earn” schemes of doing unemployed labor for someone else is NOT the same thing as not paying money.

This is a welcome thing

I’ve been wanting something like this in WoW forever. Finally.

Almost certainly this is account-wide.

Oh, so you’re just mad. Carry on.

3 Likes

Legit glad to see a new flail in game. Was getting tired of my War and Paladin ones

Oh! I missed that part, thanks. lol

1 Like

So how long until this becomes a premium battle pass-style feature where you can pay a monthly fee for a premium pass to spend your currency on extra-special stuff like say the Black AQ40 mount, Brutosaur or other rare mounts?

2 Likes

Who are they referring to?

There are very few popular WoW streamers that I see that are good for the community IMO.

They are trading posts… They should be placed all over the place… Not just capitals.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness this looks fun!

2 Likes

The sky isn’t falling chicken little. This is just encouraging people to continue to play, and also giving side objectives for them for cosmetic rewards.

9 Likes

I mean they always could, gold for tokens is a thing.

This is neat though.

But it will be just like the timewalking badges they won’t combine to be able to use from 1 character …I have almost 10K worth of those badges but can’t do a dang thing with them cause almost everything is 5K or more and it has to be on one character to buy an item…

1 Like

The real QoL change I need, Currency sharing.

6 Likes

It does, for better or worse.

1 Like